Setup for my work truck

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dman

Hi guys new to the forum,it's great to be here.I have a 1995 Ford f250 for work and currently have an olddddddd Kenwood deck and stock speakers..It's time to upgrade but I have no idea where to start,been 10 years since I messed with stereos...........I'm looking for suggestions for a head unit and speakers and possible amp....doesn't need to have earth shattering bass,but I prefer a clean sound more than anything, ,,,a bit of bass would be nice..........I was hoping to find this compatible with my android phone so I can play mp3,,,,,,,also be able to just insert a usb flash drive and control songs from the deck,,,,,,,,,is this possible? I would appreciate any feedback or options thrown my way!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.