Settings Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Powwow58701

I have 2 12inch pioneer premier champion 12 pros Porter box, 2 6x1/2 alpines up front and no rear speakers at the moment because of a electrical problem.What should i set my gm-d9601 amp frequrncy too?(htz) ..and what settings should my heaf unit be set at as far as lpf and hpf htz and db..also why could my rear speakers not work? When I hook them up none of my speakers work exc3ot the subwoofer.when I disconnect the rear speakers the fronts work just fine..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

For the front and rear speakers set the high-pass filter around 80-120 hz depending on what sounds better with over driving the speakers (you'll...
set your gain right, heres how. test tones are at the very bottom...
You will need a multi-meter, a set of RCAs that will be sacrificed, and a small blade screwdriver. First disconnect the amp from the LC2i. Now cut...
Hi, I'm new here and the current car audio that I've had for a month is my first in my life, so I'm asking for your understanding 😉 I'm starting...
Thanks for the info, made the setting changes and that did the trick. Toyed with the amp gain to get the amplitude balanced out, then tweaked...

About this thread

Powwow58701

Powwow58701
Tacoma,wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Powwow58701