Participant count
  • Participant list

jokersace69

Arizona
Current setup.

Boston acoustics GT2125 bridged for 600rms
Alpine Type R 10 750 watt 2500 max 4ohm dvc
Custom ported box tuned to 34 hz

I have my high and low bypass set for the subwoofer but I’m having trouble doing the math with what voltage output I should be running. 34.62 volts seems to be on the weak side (pre tuned from other 300watt sub).

can someone give me the formula to set the gain with a 50hz tone on my dmm. Volume output is around 73% without distortion. Any help is needed, thanks.

Check there, I got all of mine from that site and has a bunch of different ones and decibels for it. I set mine at 0 DB 40hz but it all depends on preference. Lots of people set them on a 50HZ test tone as well.

this is how to do it right. the test tones are at the very bottom

this is how to do it right. the test tones are at the very bottom

Perfect! And my math wasn’t far off at all haha. Thanks a lot, Merry christmas!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.