Settings for 13 band eq

nycmedic32

nyc
Hi all,

Recently upgraded my interiors with mmats pro audio (4 6.5s and 4 horns and 1 12 sub).

I also upgraded head unit to Pioneer avh 5800. It has a 13 band eq and I will like to know if anyone knows what's the best settings to get loud voice, non distorted when play at high volumes. I've heard at flat and it sounds ok but I've tweaked mids and highs a bit and sounds way clearer but not sure exactly what i was doing. Just playing around with it. If anyone has any suggestions id really appreciate. Thanks !

It can be absurdly frustrating for me to try and do it. I change a little thing here and there and that changes the way my previous changes sound. Blah

In college I would always **** with it when driving to or from school. A five hour drive is good for **** like that

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

ive been more than content with setting everything with the appropriate filters and a very very slight initial eq modification to the 12khz up and the 2-4khz area

havent gotten around to the whole RTA thing yet, not even TA yet i have that capability. maybe im just lazy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.