Set gains with birthsheet or rms?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Use the amount of power you want to get out of it. If you want to get 1200 out of it, use that. If you want to try to get 1700 out of it, use that.

Use the amount of power you want to get out of it. If you want to get 1200 out of it, use that. If you want to try to get 1700 out of it, use that.
I agree with you there.... I am just afraid that I may clip the amp if I push it right to the "Limit"/ "maximum"

Use the birthsheet rating IF you have a good electrical. (big 3 + bat)

Use the rated power IF you dont have a decent electrical.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Time alignment is used to delay every speaker closer than the furthest to have the sound hit the listeners ears at exactly the right time. If this...
You can get close with tones, but music signal is all OVER the place in both frequencies and voltages. Like, if you listen to rap, the bass line...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...

About this thread

Simek4life

10+ year member
Can You Hear Me Now?
Simek4life
Fort Myers, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date