Seriously? WTF for?

It would be a ridiculous waste of money to convert my unibodied solid axle car to independent suspension when it has no hope of handling. Lol these cars are mainly only used for drag racing and that is all I really intend to do with it. :p I'll buy a porsche when I feel like playing with the twisties. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Now were talking!

actually sir, you are mistaken. that guy died shortly after hire. their new sound engineer is a blind, mute unicorn. he eats rocks and shits rainbows. each crosssover network is made from a combination of his semen, tail hair and *****. the speaker cones are woven from the hair from its mane using its semen once again as a binding agent. the magnets are made from the digested rocks that it shits out with the rainbows, and the surrounds are made from its tears.

do you know how expensive it is to keep a unicorn alive? THATS why they can charge so god-**** much.

Matt

PS, and yes, they sound exactly like you think they will considering they are made by unicorns.
@mat3833 *roaring laughter*

really.jpg

I don't even know what to say. You bumped a 9 year old thread to laugh at my post. Idk if I should be concerned for my safety or flattered....

Matt
Come on, man! I have not been here in a while. Reacquainting myself with this place. A lot has changed. I found something funny. A little humor ain't so bad, now is it? :D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...