SEEKING RECCOMENDATIONS FOR 500W or less AMP FOR TWO 8's behind my seats in my truck.

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you want an amp that will power all of your speakers, check out the Soundstream Rubicon 5.800, it will put 70W to each of your speakers, and 340W @ 2 ohms to your subs, it isn't quite the power your are looking for, but for less than 200$ it's hard to go wrong.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Are your tweeters amplified or powered by the radio or maybe factory amp? I'd check your wiring for sure, make sure 12v power and ground are...
Hi my names Vick and I am seeking to compile a list of reputable car audio / security systems that do professional work, take pride in their jobs...
I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look...
I don't think this is ideal, but let's assume you can easily mount all the tweeters. That installing them is going to be really simple, and...

About this thread

Henry De Roche

10+ year member
Henry De Roche
Ishpeming, Michigan, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from