Seeking Hairtrick Capable Setup in Los Angeles

Yeah the motor is definitely stronger the the ermagerd V1s,talked to Jacob at the CES showdown should see about a db increase direct swap....best numbers with these currently are a 156+ @ 26hz and 155+ @ 53hz Sealed on the dash ....155+ @ 20hz and 159+ @ 35hz on the dash driver window down
ermagerd is an epic name for a subwoofer line!!!

also i assume youve seen the ermagerd v2's also. freaking insane!!!

Easy.. Put 2 industrial squirrel cage blowers inside a ported box and a nice complementary 8" sub on top of it. Don't forget random audio stickers all over the vehicle.

Easy.. Put 2 industrial squirrel cage blowers inside a ported box and a nice complementary 8" sub on top of it. Don't forget random audio stickers all over the vehicle.
especially pyle, pyramid, boss, the crunch, kicker and dont forget sony xplod

you know, the good stuff

Hello all! Sorry for the late responses to this thread, got a little busy with things.
@Jeffdachef - We're looking for the craziest we can get, being able to show what the most we could get out of the effect is the idea.
@youdoofus - Thank you so much for the lead! I'll be giving him a call shortly!

And I assure everyone it's not a troll thread, thanks for all your help!

[quote name='BryanMichael']Hello all! Sorry for the late responses to this thread, got a little busy with things.
@Jeffdachef - We're looking for the craziest we can get, being able to show what the most we could get out of the effect is the idea.

And I assure everyone it's not a troll thread, thanks for all your help![/QUOTE]

right on man. Just be sure to let him know where the lead came from. Not me specifically, just the forum itself.

[quote name='BryanMichael']Hello all! Sorry for the late responses to this thread, got a little busy with things.

And I assure everyone it's not a troll thread, thanks for all your help![/QUOTE]

Pm me, i have a 158 at 20hz i can recommend

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.