Security measures for your car?

I'm not worried about it in my driveway.

The Driveway Patrol can be used anywhere...even as a pager with the motion in the interior of the vehicle & the chime unit with you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

When it's at home, in addition to everything listed above, it's also protected by two 75 lb pitbulls...

Not to be cruel or anything...just realistic, but a handgun with silencer can 'silence' them without any sound at all being made from the dogs or the gun.

For the most part that scenerio will not happen unless the punk(s) are very determined & have alot of balls.

Not to be cruel or anything...just realistic, but a handgun with silencer can 'silence' them without any sound at all being made from the dogs or the gun.
Eh, that's not realistic at all. How many car thieves do you know of that carry guns with silencers?

Besides, my truck stays in the garage. The garage door does not open from the outside without a remote. Even then, it's loud as hell. My bedroom wall is just on the other side of the garage. In fact, when I'm asleep, my head is less than 10 feet from my truck. You cannot get into my truck without setting off the alarm, which is LOUD and also sets off my pager remote on my nightstand. My dogs stay inside (usually one at the foot of my bed and the other in the front room close to the front door), are light sleepers, and will go nuts if they hear any noise at all coming from my driveway or the area around my house. Even a thief with a silencer (lol) wouldn't see my dogs to shoot them until I open the door to let them out. At that point, he better shoot fast and be dead accurate. He'd have to get off 3 perfect shots before I can get off one and before the dogs reach him. I don't see it happening. Thieves aren't special ops and they aren't ninjas. They are usually cowards and punks. Even if they made the mistake of trying to get my truck at my home, I'm sure they'd be long gone before I opened the door.

Eh, that's not realistic at all. How many car thieves do you know of that carry guns with silencers?
Just saying that it can happen...not will. I realize that it is a far stretch, but still.

Besides, my truck stays in the garage. The garage door does not open from the outside without a remote. Even then, it's loud as hell. My bedroom wall is just on the other side of the garage. In fact, when I'm asleep, my head is less than 10 feet from my truck. You cannot get into my truck without setting off the alarm, which is LOUD and also sets off my pager remote on my nightstand. My dogs stay inside (usually one at the foot of my bed and the other in the front room close to the front door), are light sleepers, and will go nuts if they hear any noise at all coming from my driveway or the area around my house. Even a thief with a silencer (lol) wouldn't see my dogs to shoot them until I open the door to let them out. At that point, he better shoot fast and be dead accurate. He'd have to get off 3 perfect shots before I can get off one and before the dogs reach him. I don't see it happening. Thieves aren't special ops and they aren't ninjas. They are usually cowards and punks. Even if they made the mistake of trying to get my truck at my home, I'm sure they'd be long gone before I opened the door.

Sounds like your secure! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.