Second Skin Audio FTL...LOL customer service

im interested in seeing what ANT has to say about this. usually hes very vocal in just about every sound deadening thread, itll be interesting to see if he owns up or completely denies this.

i say if it happened and he owns up to it ill respect that. everyone has bad days but you cant lose your cool with a customer like that, and then call back to yell some more. assuming thats how it happened.

Wow ...everybody wants something for nothing ....
whats wrong with calling and seeing if he had some B stock. every company sells b stock stuff for a little less.

hell everyone bashes ED for their customer service but 2 years ago when i was looking for a nine.1 and nine.4 i called them and whoever i spoke to offered me a deal if i bought both of them at once, and offered me a deal on some B stock amps as well.

doing what he did wasnt out of the question. if he cant deal with customer service calls he needs to hire some CS reps then.

again, assuming thats how it happened.

Anthony should get to voice his side of this story before you guys lay down judgement.
Thats not how CA.com works! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

On a side note I doubt this is how it went down.

I think this was a dumb move on the OPs part, I think Ant is justified in what he did and honestly I would be kinda bothered by it if I gave you a hook up and you sent all your friends my way to get hook ups. This is his job, he makes his living from selling. If the only people I had as customers were kids that came to me hearing I had deals on damaged items and thats all they wanted I would have told them something along the lines of No, are you interested in actually buying product otherwise I need to return to work, sounds like thats what he said as well, just with a few more words put in

Ant's avatar is the only avatar Im looking for here. I can only acknowledge 2 posts here

-the original post (obviously)

-and the one that says that the discount was offered to the OP, not his friend. Very good input.

Who calls a business asking for B-list product that they sell expecting a discount. I hope he did say all that, I know i would have.

I know this thread is to try and make his business look bad but all it did was make you and your friend look like a bunch of cheap little boys. good work.

Anthony should get to voice his side of this story before you guys lay down judgement.
like with anything negative publicity spreads quicker than positive.

kinda like pc vs mac. you hear people bash vista all the time but when i say i love vista and have been problem free for over a year no one wants to listen. plus the fact that out of all the people ive ever known in my life, probably 90 percent of them owning computers, not one has owned a mac......

or stories about athletes or famous people in general. you hear about the steriods, drinking, drugs, but you never hear about the guys who do things for their communities and donate to charities.... its just not juicy enough.....

im not taking sides but has anybody informed ant of this thread? I feel the forum deserves both sides to the story
he seems to find EVERY deadening thread pretty easily, im sure hell find this one as well lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.