Second Skin Audio FTL...LOL customer service

You were a returning customer who he has done business with before. To keep you as a customer he figured he had a little bit that was damaged, so he offered it to you, as well as probably all returning customers he talked to.

But when some random kid calls up asking if they have a bad batch and heckling about the price of the product trying to get second hand stuff, I could see that being frustrating.

People are cheap. That would piss me off too.

It was a deal he offered to you, not your friend.

Hmmm. That really doesn't sound like Ant. I have delt with him direct many times and he was always very nice and helpful. Everyone has a off day and I understand hes a business owner but he's also human.

I would have done the same thing to him too. When I sold car parts at dealerships people would call and ask if I had used ****, I would say no, then they ask my price, I would tell them, then they would say Im buying it advanced. FU bud, quit wasting my time.

Quit being a cheap douchebag and either buy cheap junk **** and quit wasting people's time or buy up. Im sure he is a busy man.

No way!!!!

I had the same expierance. Well similar as I had called and wanted to order lots of supplies and wanted to know if they could offer a discount of some sort and they said either pay for the product as it is or go some where else.

Needless to say I went somewhere else and saved a ton of money.

Regardless if they were in a bad mood. That's a copout, they own a reputable company so they should know how to manage and tend to customers.

Since then I've quit refering people I know to them.

Any idea how irritating it is to be constantly asked for a bargain?
Do you have any damaged Omega's you are looking to get rid of for cheap? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Why should he give you a discount? Because you want to buy his product. You want to buy his product because its some of the best deadner on the market right? Then pay for it and STFU.

Why should he give you a discount? Because you want to buy his product. You want to buy his product because its some of the best deadner on the market right? Then pay for it and STFU.
Reading > you

Do you have any damaged Omega's you are looking to get rid of for cheap? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Listen here punkass, go back to your shitty college and take a seat.

Lol

Not putting your friend down or anything but thats a business. The man is trying to run his. Cant give huge discounts to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that comes along and expect to stay afloat.

And as mention above, may have just been having a bad day. Its really a good thing none of you know me offline because my attitude has ben **** considering the recent events at work.

Ant rep is quite strong here, im sure this was just an issue that got blown out of hand.

I would have done the same thing to him too. When I sold car parts at dealerships people would call and ask if I had used ****, I would say no, then they ask my price, I would tell them, then they would say Im buying it advanced. FU bud, quit wasting my time. Quit being a cheap douchebag and either buy cheap junk **** and quit wasting people's time or buy up. Im sure he is a busy man.
That's no way to conduct business regardless how much of an A, a customer is, just simply tell them no. As in this thread, one person tells another possible customer, then could possibly ruin a sell.

If you have that type of personality you shouldn't be in sales.

If SSA was receiving an overwhelming amount of calls regarding this, it would be wise to list this type of info on their website & phone message.

LMFAO @ the people who thinks the customer has no right to ask questions.

As a business owner you should expect to answers the same question over and over to new customers.

How many times you think FI answerd how many watts can a BTL take? or which will get louder A vs B?

Bottom line, based on the story, im dissapointed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

without hearing both sides all i can say is

if you own/run a business you better expect to get calls or people coming in looking for deals.

the fact he was asking for a bargin on what would be considered damaged i see no problem with asking for a deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.