Sealed Box Sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
well i know the JL w6 would be a good fit, but youd have to search for a deal used at that price. Do you only want to buy new, or used? I think Dayton has some options that like that small of sealed. Might be able to get new closer to that price.

Dayton Audio RSS315HO-4 12" Reference HO Subwoofer 4 Ohm 295-466

$150, altho i wouldnt order from parts-express... search around ive heard alot of people like these and have good sq.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you experience any air leakage from the screw holes.. adding Clear or the color of you choice of Silicone works just fine after a 24 hour cure...
Most ported boxes will be 1.75-2.5cubic feet of airspace. That's just a base requirement. Sealed will be .8-1.25. That said ported has the...
If you're available... please dm me. I'm interested in chatting about this box. Hopefully it's still for sale. Thankyou
I dont think this forum is letting that link work. It keeps changing it to a link to this forum. Try this. Just change the dot...
No problem. The Dayton ultimax is one of the better sounding sealed subs I’ve heard. I kinda want to try the 18 in my ride.

About this thread

TechFreak

10+ year member
TechFreak
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from