Screws for holding subwoofer in box? Length of screws?

Thanks guys. Would my screws work? (As seen in pic) ^
I use wood deck screws, and drywall screws..never had any issues with either,I put them in at an angle away from the opening,and seems to be just fine.I like to use Deck screws mainly with the special torch bit,seem to not strip out, and a bit more time taken to remove if you dont have the bit,if you get broken into.Your screws should be just fine,unless you want a custom look,other than that, they will be just fine..Use them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Dammned that looks awesome. be a great picture in a workshop!! I have maybe 6 steel ratcheting type clamps, if that. much like the ones you have...
To me.. It looks like the Allen head screws are in the terminals on the speaker inputs on the amplifier. The negative looks like its in there and...
That MRD is a good series of amps ...i may have some extra accesories if you havent found them
Hmmm, taking a stab here. This assumes you can use (and own) a volt meter and can test the individual cell(s). Here is a link that might help...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...

About this thread

akillj

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
akillj
CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date