SA X-12 D2 Amp Suggestion???

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm not on a budget. It doesn't have to be sundown. I planned on paying over $500 but not $1000 unless you can really really convince me. I dont want to be putting 2500watts on my electrical system. Got a 150A alternator with an 80AH AGM.

Not in the near future. I just bought a new car and want something to add some good low frequency bang, not earthquake explosion mind melting. But who knows, might turn into a bass head after scratching my bang itch with this setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Great bang for the Buck/ Have (2)2ks and a 150.4. great amps for the Coin Thus far.A little head room doesnt usually hurt...
This is correct. Those insurance /extended warranty people dont want to pay for anything that isnt listed on the contract, of which to most is...
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...
The HU us likley 12-15 x 4 at best so yes, using an amp will be hugely beneficial, night and day. The HU us not going to drive a sub to any...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DLC9M48/?tag=caraudiocom-20

About this thread

KaneFresh

KaneFresh
Houston, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from