Sa and skar

They came in today and i gotta tell ya if they sound half as good as there made its gonna be awesome. Its a beast .
My box is almost done. Cut my final pieces today. A little showoff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

07374427-orig_zps5a7271fb.jpg
That's a sick box you got going on. .. post up a video if possible. I love bass

Not that i was ever interested in any of the Skar stuff because i've never been, never even heard of the company until i joined here but if that stuff is true in those threads there is no way in hell i would ever buy any of his stuff or ever recommend them to anyone. That's a bigger issue then he apparently realizes too because in this industry the biggest advertising is word of mouth, not magazines, not the internet. Word of mouth is 80% of the advertising/marketing in the audio business so if you scam anyone it can really turn around to bite you in the butt. Sure, i'm just one guy but with enough guys telling people to stay away from a company it can cut done on customers significantly. That's just a shame that a guy so young that put together a decent company had to go that route with it. Shame on him if it's true.

I don't either, you must be miserable to come into someone's post and post abbreviations and one word! U making me laugh lol, please come back again tomorrow. Better yet go off of assumptions! Join the circus u clown lol

I don't either, you must be miserable to come into someone's post and post abbreviations and one word! U making me laugh lol, please come back again tomorrow. Better yet go off of assumptions! Join the circus u clown lol
not one bit miserable. i like being an asshole

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.