SA-8 v.2 enclosure help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nonten03
10+ year member

sapulpa
I'm new at this forum, but i been browsing around for a little awhile. I was thinking about pre ordering the New Sa-8 that are coming out, but I have a few questions. If anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What would be the BEST dims for a enclosure for 3 Sa-8's?

Should I get Duel 4 Ohm or Duel 2 Ohm?

Does sundown have decent SQ?

The dims of the enclosure would be based off what space you have available and what the overall desires response is wanted. The vehicle and power play a roll in the design as well. The coil setup would depend on the amp you plan to use.

SQ is subjective and in the substage it has more to do with the enclosure/install then anything

Thanks. The only problem is i'm getting a new car soon, so i won't know how much room i got lol. I kinda of wanted a idea how big the box is going to be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.