Sa-12 Speaker Wire Gauge Question

P

0ō0

You might not read it because you're too big of a ******* retard to read I'm sure by how dumb your opinions are on stuff. Bro it's okay to be wrong every once in awhile I was wrong once back in 91. I can't already tell you're the kind of guy that has no real friends nobody's probably got your back. You're the dude that when you come around people are like oh **** look who it is we have to act like we like this guy. Just drop the ******** attitude man you'll get a lot further in life I promise you!
Triggered snowflake boomer lmfao perfect response i ******* love it. Get more mad for me slave

🍿🍿🍿... I brought enough for everyone

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.