Sa-12 Speaker Wire Gauge Question

Trolling? I answered his question, 8 ga. You guys are on my nuts over a silly speaker wire run to a sub. Maybe, he has some 8 ga. laying around, use it. Oh wait, you want 12 ga. that he might not have on hand. So, go buy some 12 ga. just to make you guys feel good about your answer. Like I said, he's not mass producing car audio systems, so, one 8 ga. run to a sub, isn't going to keep him from upgrading his speakers, HU, sub, or amps. Be real kids!
nah bro you dont switch this up to him using whatever he has, you were literally in favor of him getting 8 gauge over 12 gauge. Your first response was "8 gauge" which is absolutely retarded for a sundown SA 12 and now he's actually going to buy 8 gauge because of your recommendation and find out that 8 gauge doesnt fit at all on the terminals and its a blind recommendation without fundamental knowledge on how speaker wire works over power wire.

nah bro you dont switch this up to him using whatever he has, you were literally in favor of him getting 8 gauge over 12 gauge. Your first response was "8 gauge" which is absolutely retarded for a sundown SA 12 and now he's actually going to buy 8 gauge because of your recommendation and find out that 8 gauge doesnt fit at all on the terminals and its a blind recommendation without fundamental knowledge on how speaker wire works over power wire.

I know, trust me Jr. I hope he does get 8 ga. Heaven forbid if it costs 50 cents more. That might cost him an amp upgrade. Let me tell him 14 ga. is fine.

I actually have some 12 gauge sitting around. So I'll just stick with 12 gauge, especially if 8 gauge wont fit on the sa-12 easily. Thanks guys, I almost wasted some $ on unnecessary 8 gauge.

I run Sundown and they aren't running 8 gauge at all. I will say that when I had my 4 10's and had 12 gauge going to them, I had a hell of a time getting the 12 gauge in the subs' push down terminals. Now imagine if OP was doing the same with 8 gauge. Just making/creating more unnecessary work for the poor guy because a dumbass said to do it.

You need to up the dosage. 12 guage 8 guage yada yada yada i couldn't care less but messaging someone because you got a dislike that's some SNL skit sh** 😂

So is worrying about a $2 wire run to a sub. Is that all you millenials have to worry about? Shouldn't you guys be cleaning your parents basement you live in. Don't forget to take the trash out and rinse your dishes off. I can't believe you guys take this **** that seriously. A sub speaker wire is going to cost somebody an upgrade in speakers, amp, or HU. You have got to fugking kidding me with that garbage comment! Please, let me know where I can upgrade my sub for $2 more. Oh ****, I have about 10 upgrades just sitting in a box in my garage. Time to upgrade the whole system after I sell all of this speaker wire. Fucging hilarious!

So is worrying about a $2 wire run to a sub. Is that all you millenials have to worry about? Shouldn't you guys be cleaning your parents basement you live in. Don't forget to take the trash out and rinse your dishes off. I can't believe you guys take this **** that seriously. A sub speaker wire is going to cost somebody an upgrade in speakers, amp, or HU. You have got to fugking kidding me with that garbage comment! Please, let me know where I can upgrade my sub for $2 more. Oh ****, I have about 10 upgrades just sitting in a box in my garage. Time to upgrade the whole system after I sell all of this speaker wire. Fucging hilarious!

Typical millenial Emoji response. Keyboard cops and internet tough guys! I'm out. I'll figure out how to delete my profile or one of you internet geeks can do it for me. You guys take the fun out of car audio. That's why this forum is horrible. 5-7 guys just berating anybody who enters the fray. I C other people saying the exact same thing about you guys. Calling people names (retarded) over a $2 , speaker wire suggestion that wouldn't hurt anything is ridiculous and petty. Maybe, I do have a mental illness, then again, maybe I don't. I hope you call the people in your own families retarded whenever they misspeak or are battling something. Be proud of yourselves fellas! ✌

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.