S1 vs Q1

my financial situation has greatly improved as of late, so 0 gauge and an agm is in the near future. Maybe even a better alt
Running at .5 ohm Id prob. run all batts the same/not mix them.Big 3 for sure and one under the hood and two in the rear in a Honda if its going in it thats in your sig, especially if you do not do the ELD bypass.I got bye for a bit in a CRV with two agms same size one under hood and one in rear with 2ga supply..0ga Big3 running approx 1500-1700 rms at 2 ohm mono.without the ELD Bypass and no deadner,and was pretty impressive using an old school Mmats D300HC, A Crossfire TEK 100.2 @2 ohms and a Concord 20.2@4 ohms

Last edited by a moderator:
Should keep you from clipping and keep the supply for the demand I would think. Wouldnt hurt to install a volt meter to keep an eye on your voltage

Very good.Id recommend one running that low.I like use one running more that 3k even at 1 ohm.I have had good luck with a Stinger pro meter thus far
right on. yeah, i think i got mine on sale for either 15 or 20. seems to do the trick. before ordering it, i didnt know that you have to adjust it to output the actual voltage it sees via a dial on the back. i tested it against a multimeter several times to make sure its at least close, but i do have it set to read a tish below what the dmm said it was

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

youdoofus

Skibidi
youdoofus
planet earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from