S1 vs Q1

Yes Chinese boards in the S series. Korean in the Q.

Ive owned alot of their korean amps and never had an issue with them. Even the 2200s at .25 each. I personally would not buy the S series amps.

lol.. i didn't say all but amp guts on 1 at least prove same board with cheaper caps
Honestly... all your posts prove is what a blowhard you are... 6300 posts since Jan 2017?... That's gotta be a record or something... lol... just gotta jump on EVERY thread huh?

lol.. i didn't say all but amp guts on 1 at least prove same board with cheaper caps
So the V1 2200 had the same board as another 2k board. Wow. BTW ive owned both and the SQ 2200 was a much better amp and survived .25 ohm daily.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Honestly... all your posts prove is what a blowhard you are... 6300 posts since Jan 2017?... That's gotta be a record or something... lol... just gotta jump on EVERY thread huh?
lol seriously. Ive been here 8 years and have less.

Q1 for sure. I will never own a Chinese made amp. Ran their 3500 and 2200 at .5 daily and never had an issue. Beast amps for sure
Yeah the q1 I bought off you is a beastly little amp and I should of bought the one djulz was selling to strap them in the future but I have more car audio then I have cars atm

Yes Chinese boards in the S series. Korean in the Q.

Ive owned alot of their korean amps and never had an issue with them. Even the 2200s at .25 each. I personally would not buy the S series amps.
so, id be safe to wire my dual 2 ohm subs to .5 at the sq2200 i have and you dont think it would cause any issues?

i thought the q's were basically copies of the nicer hifonics amps (but sq has cheaper caps guy said) idk what the s1 is..
I am so sick of hearing this BS its not even funny. Both of these amps were catalog buys from Korea, neither was a copy of either one. This does not make Soundqubed a Hifonics clone. It just means the blind squirrel that is Hifonics actually found a nut for once....

I am so sick of hearing this BS its not even funny. Both of these amps were catalog buys from Korea, neither was a copy of either one. This does not make Soundqubed a Hifonics clone. It just means the blind squirrel that is Hifonics actually found a nut for once....
lol copy or the same i don't see the diff, same amp just don't see why the sq is considered better when parts in it aren't as good as the hifonics.. but i don't care just reminding peeps it's same as hifonics..

lol copy or the same i don't see the diff, same amp just don't see why the sq is considered better when parts in it aren't as good as the hifonics.. but i don't care just reminding peeps it's same as hifonics..
But it's not the same as a CURRENT Hifonics.... GRRR.. Seriously yes it's the same amp, built in the same buildhouse. It's a copy of NEITHER, It's the same amp different brand that S&I lkely developed and sold. Just like a Crescendo BC2K is the same amp as A Alphard AAK2000.1, Or a Massive Audio N4, American PH4000MD and Skar RP1500.1D is the same amp. Point is because "A" Hifonics amp matches "A" Soundqubed doesn't mean that ALL Soundqubed's have a Hifonics counterpart.

Hifonics actually had a good amp for them made in the BRZ2400.1D, It doesn't mean the Q2200 is a bad amp, it just means for once in this decade Hifonics sold a good amp. The Q2200.1 has been a reliable amp for people, so those "Inferior" parts have been pretty darn reliable.

It just means the blind squirrel that is Hifonics actually found a nut for once....

HAHAHA!! Nice!!! its actually nice to see that hifonics did get something right in the recent past. they had a pretty decent name for themselves back in the day. Dont know if they were actually any good, but they sure had a reputation. Thanks to the guys here, i didnt make the mistake of buying one when i was in the market for a 2k amp. Got the SQ2200.1 instead. Pretty beastly amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

youdoofus

Skibidi
youdoofus
planet earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from