#'s for box, need tuning help!?!

Participant count
  • Participant list

MopeDman
10+ year member

WINNIPEG
ok here are the dimensions i want for my box.............length=20 width=28 height=16 with a 65 degree angle for the back........................this is also outside measurements......

what i want to know is, how big do i need for a slot port tuned to around 35hz?

Theres not quite enough measurements here??? So it's 28 wide at the bottom right? How wide is it at the top? I know you said 65 degree angle but I don't have the stuff here to figure it out:D The easiest way is add the top and bottom together then divide by 2. So the top is say 24 the bottom is 28 28+24=52 now cut that in half you get 26 thats the average??? So your box is 20x26x16. So let me know what that last measurement is and I'll help you with your port size.

ok im making like a wedge you would say the 65 degree angle is where it would meet up with the seats......the bottom is 20 inches from front to back at the bottom....then its 26 inches wide........and 16 inches tall

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.