rural king agm batteries?

Are the c&d new? I'm still learning about batteries. I have a 240 mechman alt. And plan on getting a m3 and Pi 900.4 what should I be looking for and how much...
i ran a vfl 175.1 at 1 ohm (3300rms) on a js 275amp alt and an agm up front(the 55amp dekas on here) and i had no drop at all at full tilt

Exide are pretty nice, I sell them as well as NorthStar. The exides have a 4 year warranty so the 3 year warranty explains the lower price. Not a bad buy at all

I found some info somewhere when I was looking for one and they said re badged exide. I bought a duracell at Sam's and I'm happy with it
Yeah I been to SAMs club but I don't really like the price. I'm looking to several batts. Rather then just one which I had plan. I want zero drop. All SAMs batts are $200 plus

Yeah I been to SAMs club but I don't really like the price. I'm looking to several batts. Rather then just one which I had plan. I want zero drop. All SAMs batts are $200 plus
If u want zero drop get the biggest alt u can get or multiple alts

Exide are pretty nice, I sell them as well as NorthStar. The exides have a 4 year warranty so the 3 year warranty explains the lower price. Not a bad buy at all
So for a 5k system how many should I run. They seem pretty calm on the specs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.