rural king agm batteries?

atoz2

Senior VIP Member
anyone had experiences with these? im looking for an agm for my explorer and was wondering if these were any good, the prices are great, and shipping is free if you only order one battery, they look like rebadged exides. if these are the real deal im pretty stroked.

link

yeah really looking for something to fit upfront, what do you suggest?
The price is actually too good. The warranty is only 30 days. For that reason along I would pass. That's the only reason I haven't got any used ones from here. Most batteries come with at least a 2 year warranty. Not sure if xs do the same but that's a deal breaker for me.

Oh wait a min. They used a word I haven't seen in while, "supersede". So the battery has a 3 year warranty. In that case they might be a good deal for that price. I would get 3-4 of the group 31....good find

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.