running PPI PC250 to stock fronts

I have experienced the Nine -1, Nine -2 and the Nine-5, all seemed to be very nice and clean sounding amps.The Nine-2 isnt functioning properly/needs be rebuilt..the Nine one needs a solder joint and be operational.. the Nine -5 is sold and shipped out:santa:
Huh...wonder who bought it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif Question was actually for Jeff.

I'm afraid to step on a scale lol.....I know I gained a weeeeee bit....and of course we all over eat during holiday season.
I'm trying to gain more weight but i'm still not eating enough... Downing 5000 calories a day and im getting tired of eating. If it let it down just for a few days, my muscles start to eat themselves up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif. Start lifting man, never too late to start. get to that point where you can eat whatever you want (in moderation) and not gain weight and look like a bad@ss dad.

PS no clue on the Erectile Dysfunction amps. audiobahn is a better suited to answer that question.

its not to lose weight its just a lifestyle change to easily manage your diabetes. Once you have diabetes, you are in it for life sorry to say. But you can manage it and have a normal healthy and long life.
Mainly swapping out carbs for fats and proteins. AKA MOAR meat and avocados NO BREAD/PASTA.
Ill deff read about it.. I thank you.Its getting hard to find real fresh grown fruits and veggies these days.Im thinking about starting a garden in my yard this coming Spring.Everything I buy last like two days or spoils very quickly stored properly.Try finding any Iron in any foods these days..Sugar is in almost everything b ought these days. its unreal. And kosher salt is the way to go if using salt.

I'm trying to gain more weight but i'm still not eating enough... Downing 5000 calories a day and im getting tired of eating. If it let it down just for a few days, my muscles start to eat themselves up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif
PS no clue on the Erectile Dysfunction amps. audiobahn is a better suited to answer that question.
Ah!....yeah figured I 'd ask if your familiar with them.

I lost 30 lbs one summer.....barely did any excersizing....but it twas hot as fawk outside so I was being quite physical, barely ate, and was in my attic quite a bit.

I'm trying to gain more weight but i'm still not eating enough... Downing 5000 calories a day and im getting tired of eating. If it let it down just for a few days, my muscles start to eat themselves up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif. Start lifting man, never too late to start. get to that point where you can eat whatever you want (in moderation) and not gain weight and look like a bad@ss dad.
Eat cheese daily and Peanut Butter,and Ice cream for desert:yumyum:es pastas and white breads for sure gain some weight pretty quick..How about those Big Macs and Quarter Pounders??One a day will get r done LOL..Im on a Bow Flex Extreme prob like 3 days a week..I had some stitches that were left in my Knee that caused my pancreas to shut down and created a serious infection in my knee area and my leg that I couldnt handle the pain any longer and saw a buldge on the side of my knee in like 3days the size of a grape fruit, and had an emergency surgery done this past Jan/Feb that i almost had an amputation done. It was a 50-50 shot,and it worked with an IV meds I had do at home for 12 weeks on crutches and blood clot shots daily..Not all gone but still working on it.The diet is still working fine..But still tweeking the Meds atm.Im sure thats a quarterly thing with doing my blood work

Ill deff read about it.. I thank you.Its getting hard to find real fresh grown fruits and veggies these days.Im thinking about starting a garden in my yard this coming Spring.Everything I buy last like two days or spoils very quickly stored properly.Try finding any Iron in any foods these days..Sugar is in almost everything b ought these days. its unreal. And kosher salt is the way to go if using salt.
yeah its basically programming your body to use fat for fuel and lowers the demand for insulin. People on insulin will typically require smaller doses of insulin which leads to less risk of large dosing errors. My buddies on keto said the dosage of insulin they need are a tiny fraction of what they used to need after 6 months.

The first two weeks are extremely rough since your body is soo used to using carbs for energy but after you enter ketosis, you will have steady energy throughout the day.

Eat cheese daily and Peanut Butter,and Ice cream for desert:yumyum:es pastas and white breads for sure gain some weight pretty quick..How about those Big Macs and Quarter Pounders??One a day will get r done LOL..Im on a Bow Flex Extreme prob like 3 days a week..I had some stitches that were left in my Knee that caused my pancreas to shut down and created a serious infection in my knee area and my leg that I couldnt handle the pain any longer and saw a buldge on the side of my knee in like 3days the size of a grape fruit, and had an emergency surgery done this past Jan/Feb that i almost had an amputation done. It was a 50-50 shot,and it worked with an IV meds I had do at home for 12 weeks on crutches and blood clot shots daily..Not all gone but still working on it.The diet is still working fine..But still tweeking the Meds atm.Im sure thats a quarterly thing with doing my blood work
been there done that. 5000 calories aint no joke lmao. I burn off 2/3s of that at work and the other 1/3 at the gym on a powerbuilding program.

thats crazy with that holy sh*T

yeah its basically programming your body to use fat for fuel and lowers the demand for insulin. People on insulin will typically require smaller doses of insulin which leads to less risk of large dosing errors. My buddies on keto said the dosage of insulin they need are a tiny fraction of what they used to need after 6 months.
The first two weeks are extremely rough since your body is soo used to using carbs for energy but after you enter ketosis, you will have steady energy throughout the day.
Very interesting indeed.Deff looking into that. Thank you

wow, that was one heck of a read guys!! I have ordered the RCA cables i need and will run the speaker wire up the behind my h/u and just connect the amp to them there. Also, if they blow, they blow, my cash flow situation is to the point now where i could probably afford a pair of drivers if it come to that. I do live in south dakota tho, and the next few months are going to be stupid cold. Pretty oddly nice outside right now, got up to 62 degrees today which is very abnormal for this time of year

so, as one of you astutely stated that i was gonna blow my stock speakers up was correct. I ran the RCAs and speaker wires from behind the deck to the trunk, pulled the under hood fuse, connected all the power and ground distros and even used a little 8 gauge distro block for the remote turn on wires to make it look tidy. Hooked the RCAs from the deck to the amp and speaker wires from the amp to the stock wires behind the deck to the front speakers having cut and capped the speaker wires coming from the deck to avoid any shorts. Making sure that the gain on the PC250 was all the way down along with the QBass, i powered the system up and indeed the front speakers were quiet but playing. Turned the vol up and dn a few times to ensure proper control. All good. Turned the gain on the amp up to about 20% of its movement range and turned the vol up on the deck a bitand the front left started crackeling. I immediately turned it down to 1 where the crackle was still audible. Turned it all off. Checked connections, they were all good. Cut and reconnected them for good measure. Turned it back on and the same thing. At this point, i was running out of daylight so i hooked the deck back up exactly the way it was before and the front left is dead and front right tweeter is gone. So yes, i did eff it up. Im gonna test a home speaker on that amp tuesday to see it its functioning properly

so, as one of you astutely stated that i was gonna blow my stock speakers up was correct. I ran the RCAs and speaker wires from behind the deck to the trunk, pulled the under hood fuse, connected all the power and ground distros and even used a little 8 gauge distro block for the remote turn on wires to make it look tidy. Hooked the RCAs from the deck to the amp and speaker wires from the amp to the stock wires behind the deck to the front speakers having cut and capped the speaker wires coming from the deck to avoid any shorts. Making sure that the gain on the PC250 was all the way down along with the QBass, i powered the system up and indeed the front speakers were quiet but playing. Turned the vol up and dn a few times to ensure proper control. All good. Turned the gain on the amp up to about 20% of its movement range and turned the vol up on the deck a bitand the front left started crackeling. I immediately turned it down to 1 where the crackle was still audible. Turned it all off. Checked connections, they were all good. Cut and reconnected them for good measure. Turned it back on and the same thing. At this point, i was running out of daylight so i hooked the deck back up exactly the way it was before and the front left is dead and front right tweeter is gone. So yes, i did eff it up. Im gonna test a home speaker on that amp tuesday to see it its functioning properly
did you use a high pass filter? my buddy's 07 accord handled a boston acoustics underrated 5 channel pretty well at full tilt and its at a 40hz high pass -18 db slope.

did you use a high pass filter? my buddy's 07 accord handled a boston acoustics underrated 5 channel pretty well at full tilt and its at a 40hz high pass -18 db slope.
i had the hpf on the deck set to 100hz, had the xover on the amp off. but it failed waaaay too instantly for it to have been low freqs causing the issue. Additionally, after disconnecting the +- to both front speakers from the harness, music was still playing thru them which leads me to believe that there is perhaps an amp after the factory harness somewhere. I also got a message on my deck that said "AMP ERROR" and had to shut it down by the key to get it to go away. That was while the amp was hooked up. Im just gonna get a set of components and wire it directly from the amp once i find out if that amp isnt the culprit itself.

i had the hpf on the deck set to 100hz, had the xover on the amp off. but it failed waaaay too instantly for it to have been low freqs causing the issue. Additionally, after disconnecting the +- to both front speakers from the harness, music was still playing thru them which leads me to believe that there is perhaps an amp after the factory harness somewhere. I also got a message on my deck that said "AMP ERROR" and had to shut it down by the key to get it to go away. That was while the amp was hooked up. Im just gonna get a set of components and wire it directly from the amp once i find out if that amp isnt the culprit itself.
yikes yeah dude if you get an amp error message then there's something in the line.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.