running amp from cigarette lighter

I am fucking speechless.

Made my girl watch the video, I am in such shock right now I don't even know how or where to being verbally bashing your setup.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Hair tricks?

For real man?

You would shit your britches in my car or anyone else here with a decent build.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

I must say you do have a cigarette lighter of justice.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Just wow.

I am fucking speechless.
Made my girl watch the video, I am in such shock right now I don't even know how or where to being verbally bashing your setup.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Hair tricks?

For real man?

You would shit your britches in my car or anyone else here with a decent build.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

I must say you do have a cigarette lighter of justice.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Just wow.
i know its crap in the vid. i have an amp rack and a custom box now. help me understand something. how does it WORK!!! if you guys say it shouldn't work, why does it. i mean, i just wanna understand.

It works because you are supplying power to an amp, which is then powering your subs.

I am not here to bash your "equipment"... I am bashing your "install".

tumblr_m290zm437s1qafrh6.gif

"Remember to get white stitched ones with 11mm of Xmax....They are the best" and use a cell phone charger as power wire for xtra bass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

You have two 8 amp Batts running of your cigarette lighter. Cigarette lighters are fused at what 10 amps? Sounds like you may be pushing a ear rapin' 100 Watts of powa!

And in your words.... "it slams!" Erma gerd //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

i actually do. believe me, if i could, i would have the back seats out, HO alt, battery bank, audio technix deadner on everything. but i can't. its not my car! (yet)
im pretty sure the wait is worth it man... come on don't risk this car burning up on you man like seriously...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.