running amp from cigarette lighter

i dont consider subwoofer, amplifiers, etc. to be modifications... unless you remove factory panelling and replace it with custom panels. modifications are changing a vehicle's appearance, performance etc. such as body kits, twin turbos, all that ****. subwoofers are not modifications... to an extent. they can be placed in a car and removed at anytime

des343, weren't you the one that started a thread about JL/Sundown being overpriced pieces of crap a couple weeks ago. Then you started a keyboard commando fight with someone about amplifiers and how your thoughts were to get the cheapest amp possible with the biggest wattage because they are all the same guts anyways? If that was you, that was real helpful too bud.
1 if you would have READ it which CLEARLY you didnt i admitted they are great products juist overpriced which was what the ENTIRE thread was about....

2. it was in the thunderdome.

Ah yes........This post reminds me of my high schools days when I ran a small boombox off the interior dome light. The boombox ended up catching a small fire which left a smell that never came out.
Lmao @ this. I like you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.