RSX type S vs. SVT Lightning

gm's are made with ****ing eggo's. what do you drive?
i currently own a vw.

my mustangs interior was just as pathetic as every other pre 06 ford.

and i must agree with the GM comment.

however both gm and ford's interiors and cars as a whole have been much (thats an under statment) better as of late.

the interior in my 98 mustang was fine. the interior in my dads 02 F150 is fine, the interior in my brother 03 and 04 expo were fine. the interior in my 05 silverado was garbage.

i would like to know how what i drive relates to my assessment of fords interior quality.
i want to see what you consider better quality, because if you have such high standards by no means would you be driving a bucket of bolts.

the interior in my 98 mustang was fine. the interior in my dads 02 F150 is fine, the interior in my brother 03 and 04 expo were fine. the interior in my 05 silverado was garbage.
the interior in your 98 was the same as my 96 (for the most part). The leather was the sourced from the same place supplys payless shoe source. And if the exterior panels were made with a material half as hard as the dash inserts i would've been able to nudge street sweepers out of my way with little problems.

i want to see what you consider better quality, because if you have such high standards by no means would you be driving a bucket of bolts.
You're coming from the "if you can't do that (any better) then don't comment on how well he/she does it" angle. Which is flawed in many ways.

I could drive a Geo and it would not change the fact that fords and chevy's have included piss poor interiors in their vehicles until only recently. (the new vehicles aren't great, but they're MUCH better). I have driven a few nice vehicles and many more vehicles that are much more humble. The lightning is good for its intended purpose, but not a whole lot more. hints my statement that he should go with a RSX. blunt instruments are fun for a while, but unless you have another vehicle for weekdays they become very tiring.

You're coming from the "if you can't do that (any better) then don't comment on how well he/she does it" angle. Which is flawed in many ways.

I could drive a Geo and it would not change the fact that fords and chevy's have included piss poor interiors in their vehicles until only recently. (the new vehicles aren't great, but they're MUCH better). I have driven a few nice vehicles and many more vehicles that are much more humble. The lightning is good for its intended purpose, but not a whole lot more. hints my statement that he should go with a RSX. blunt instruments are fun for a while, but unless you have another vehicle for weekdays they become very tiring.
no not at all, i just wanted to know what you reference

Personaly, I went from driving one of the best handling cars of all time to a Ford Ranger.

If you drive in the city alot, or curvy country roads, you will soon tire of just about any truck unless it's modified. Parking is a chore, corners are scary at times, and acceleration is sloppy and slow unless you beat on it. Gas mileage is low, even with a tiny engine.

I agree with eugenics' comment about a "blunt instrument" trucks can be frustratring and tiring to drive. But, there are sacrifices you make for "cool factor". The RSX is not as cool as a Lightning. At least IMO.

The RSX probably does close to 15, your lightning should have no problem taking it in a straight line, but I would much rather have an RSX for daily driving

ive never drivin or rode in a lightning but my aunt owns a 06 rsx 6spd, there fast. im not a pro shifter and that thing took off. Id say it will be close but if your truck is pulling that power in the 6-7 rpm then you might win

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.