Roof Bracing? HELP

dam, ***** about your explorer.....i noticed i had cracks when my mdf box was swollen from all the water it absorbed and the fact that my highs ampp shorted out because it was in a puddle of water

a friend of mine can weld so he can help me out on this one, ill also try the mdf strips also....make this thing as hard as a rock. im also slapping 1/2in MDF under the door pannels to cover up every hole and seal it up to get a little louder ha

Im gonna also put a brace across my roof im gonna have my buddy who's a welder weld a X-brace across the roof and then more supports around it to minimize flex.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.
idk what you have for a vehicle but in my tiny ass chevy prizm the roof took 13 cans of sprayfoam cause there was a 2” gap in the center i have...
Damn, those Brickhouse subs are beefy! 4" coil and big power? Yes please!
For around 1k rms I’ll double up 1/2” for a 1” thickness all around. If doing a flush sub look I’ll add another .75” baffle depending on how tall...
Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...

About this thread

Heavy Hitta

10+ year member
Heavy Hitta
Long Island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from