Ronnie Peay=Thief

i am the resident ******* and honestly silvercookie is way past that
eh, you lost your ******* card when you were willing to help me with relay for life. ******** dont help out with cancer research. its a proven fact.

***** that you got scammed....and scammed by him.

Ronnie and I used to be pretty good friends. I was surprised and shocked when I started hearing all I heard about him. He always talked about starting a business (car audio) with me and how he could get certain amps and subs for the low low and resale them for 50-80% profit.

Needless to say, I'm in northern NC and he was in SC (right outside of Charlotte, NC) so we never did anything. He DID somewhat start his owe little gig though....he was somehow getting products straight from companies (Kicker, etc etc) for the same price shops/dealers were getting. But the secret was that (that no body knew) was that he had to actually SELL them BEFORE he could order.....Weird but that's what it was. Turns out he started doing really well at it....making about $800 (profit) a week or so. Then the big turn around came when the companies (kicker, etc etc) found out he was just someone off the street and not a dealer/business, he had to do something like pay them back for all the amps/subs he got from them or something like that....can't really remember.

Anyhow, I haven't talked to him in a good year and a half. He was (or atleast used to be) a really cool guy and did a lot of competing (mostly NSPL in NC/VA/SC). I remember I used to look up to him back in the day b/c he had 4 15's running off about 1200 wts each or so in his Suburban. CRAZY loud and was his daily driver at that! I helped him out at world finals one year while he was burping 148's in the TL meter.....those were the days...lol!

Anyhow, I'll see if I can give him a call for you and talk to him about your money. But I kinda already know what he's gonna say....

I'll get back to you if I can come in contact with him.

V.

Here's his dad's email address

ronpeay@bowlingsolutions.com

Tell HIS daddy!

Site where I found it

http://bowlingsolutions.com/staff.html

Tell him his son is about to be analized in prison and Ronnie being a good christian man should pay up or else he will be tyrone's soft love hole for a bit!! HAHA!

Dont know if ya know this, but if you used USPS to send the payment, it's called mail fraud and he can be prosecuted under federal law. ESPECAILLY with the vast history. If VitVeet's story is true, you should try to get the companies he scammed involved too.

I'm definitely no christian, but he gives them a bad name. He should be poked in the pooper by peter in prison for robbing people.

EDIT: What I would do is contact his dad acting like an old highschool bud or something to that effect to find out his whereabouts and things like that. After you get that info, go for the kill. Rent a sniper for a night with cash and go spend sometime far away where there's lots of security cameras and use your credit card to buy things... Just joking, just send him to the poky

Well, don't think any of that would work to be honest, lol! Ronnie is a GROWN MAN....he's married and in his LATE 30's.....doubt the dad thing would go anywhere....

Back in the day when we talked pretty often, I know he had a few rough moments in his life....I know his mother passed away and he had a tough time dealing with it. Anyhow, that's no excuse as to what's happening now and recently with the scamming. But his intentions (horrible intentions IMO) aren't to scam but to make money off other peoples money. To some that make make sense here but to others you may have no clue as to what I'm speaking of. It's a long story that I don't feel like telling right here right now but if you're interested, search some of his bad feedback threads here over the pass 2 years.

V.

Ya, he wants to be a wheeler & dealer, but the thing is his schemes were too big and now he's just plain out scamming people.

I almost bought from him about 1.5 years ago, but he just didnt seam right. Glad I listened to my brain.

Back in highschool I used to do what he was intending to do back when he actually halfway maybe wanted to get people their things... Get money togethor from "investors", once you got all the money pooled up do a big buy at a huge discount with all the people's money, dish out the goods and keep the leftovers for yourself... Not too hard to do, but you gotta charge each "investor" 75% of the regular price and getting the product at around 60% of full price and you keeping 15% of full price... OR, you pool all the money togethor and you buy as much as you can and keep the extra product for yourself for free. Basic economics... Except I never dicked anyone over and the "investors" were all friends & aquantances.

With all the people's he's dicked in the past few years, I'm REALLY suprised he isnt dead, his wife and family too. That's how it can go if you screw the wrong pooch. He's stolen THOUSANDS of dollars from people, some people will kill for 5 bucks... If I were him, I'd be sleeping with my eyes open. Oh well, things always catch up in the end. Glad i never did business with him

I hope his wife screws him worse than he's screwed all the people he's dicked combined

Also he is 34

Ya, he wants to be a wheeler & dealer, but the thing is his schemes were too big and now he's just plain out scamming people.
I almost bought from him about 1.5 years ago, but he just didnt seam right. Glad I listened to my brain.

Back in highschool I used to do what he was intending to do back when he actually halfway maybe wanted to get people their things... Get money togethor from "investors", once you got all the money pooled up do a big buy at a huge discount with all the people's money, dish out the goods and keep the leftovers for yourself... Not too hard to do, but you gotta charge each "investor" 75% of the regular price and getting the product at around 60% of full price and you keeping 15% of full price... OR, you pool all the money togethor and you buy as much as you can and keep the extra product for yourself for free. Basic economics... Except I never dicked anyone over and the "investors" were all friends & aquantances.

With all the people's he's dicked in the past few years, I'm REALLY suprised he isnt dead, his wife and family too. That's how it can go if you screw the wrong pooch. He's stolen THOUSANDS of dollars from people, some people will kill for 5 bucks... If I were him, I'd be sleeping with my eyes open. Oh well, things always catch up in the end. Glad i never did business with him

I hope his wife screws him worse than he's screwed all the people he's dicked combined

Also he is 34
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif Good stuff^^^^!

V.

vitveet do you go by the name B101 also?
anyways to the OP. hope you get your money back.
Nope, sorry! Never even heard of or seen the "name" B101!!!

Just wondering but why you ask!?!?!

V.

This is just me talking out loud. But I wouldn't honestly wait this long and then post on the net about it. Someone steals that much money from me....I'm jumping on an airplane and headed to that person's house.

To the OP: what do you think a bunch of kids are going to do to help you in this? One guy already said he is owed 550 dollars from a YEAR ago.

This is what you do....you go to his house....you tape his wife and kids to chairs with duct tape or glue....then you bash ol'scum bag in the face with a bat and tear up his skin a bit...soak him in gas and leave him to his faith after that point (being religious and all). Video tape it and we will get it linked onto the net not coming from you (to show scammers the new way of handling this).

When the police come you have them call me, since you were with me the whole time on a 3 day Wii extravaganzy (I know I have those pictures around somewhere).

Ha!

I definitely dont recommend doing that, especially since you just posted the plan on the internet!!

And taping it would be great evidence at trial for attempted murder, arson, kidnapping, and I'm sure others...

If you do anything on the left side of legal, make sure it isnt anything that's been said in this thread!!

But I still like my idea of renting a sniper better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. No mess, no inoocents, good excuse to go burn some plastic on that visa.

This is just me talking out loud. But I wouldn't honestly wait this long and then post on the net about it. Someone steals that much money from me....I'm jumping on an airplane and headed to that person's house.
To the OP: what do you think a bunch of kids are going to do to help you in this? One guy already said he is owed 550 dollars from a YEAR ago.

This is what you do....you go to his house....you tape his wife and kids to chairs with duct tape or glue....then you bash ol'scum bag in the face with a bat and tear up his skin a bit...soak him in gas and leave him to his faith after that point (being religious and all). Video tape it and we will get it linked onto the net not coming from you (to show scammers the new way of handling this).

When the police come you have them call me, since you were with me the whole time on a 3 day Wii extravaganzy (I know I have those pictures around somewhere).

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MadDad

10+ year member
MadDad
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views