Ronnie Peay=Thief

I got my money back from ronnie twice via western union. 550.00 two seperate times but I had to wait for him to get the cash.. I think he had to scam others to pay the people off whom wanted their cash back and it kept piling up. He's an idiot. If you say you're going to do it though, don't back out .. and keep us updated.. i'd really like him to go to jail.

Why the heck are you such a jerk?? I suppose you are very savvy, and that's good. I wasn't, but man, you are not helping a thing with your attitude or remarks.
I wish I had of known about this forum and that Peay is a scammer. I didn't. Does that warrent the harsh nae calling?

I may not be as smart as you, but I say you have a lot of maturing to do.
not meaning to be a dick.

but this whole situation could have been avoided using common sence.

hope you follow through with your plan.

Sorry to hear ol Ronnie got you too. He's made his way around various forums scamming who ever he can. He actually came through for a few people and got them their stuff but that changes nothing. Pursue this as far as you can and hopefully it works out for you. Good luck

not meaning to be a dick.
but this whole situation could have been avoided using common sence.

hope you follow through with your plan.
Common sense is good, if you have sense of the subject. I am in my 40s and never have been scammed on ebay. A fellow ebayer that I have bought from recommended Ronnie Peay very highly. Being a bit naive, I didn't know WHERE to look. I never Goggled until Ronnie Peay ripped me off. I just never had a need to use Google. But, like I said, Peay has changed that for me. I apologize for being so defensive. I am not use to being called out when I technically am not in the wrong. I guess my crime was not researching him. If I don't have my money this week, I go to Darlington. That simple.

His last lie to me was, "The woman that was suppose to pay me was in the hospital having seizures, man! I know you don't care about others, but I do!".

He didn't mind ripping me and a few others off! He is a stomp down thieving liar.

Sorry to hear ol Ronnie got you too. He's made his way around various forums scamming who ever he can. He actually came through for a few people and got them their stuff but that changes nothing. Pursue this as far as you can and hopefully it works out for you. Good luck
Thanks for the encouragement! I will get my money or justice, Ronnie Peay's choice now.

I hope you're able to get something done in this situation, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Don't mind silvercookie, he's just a little kid that likes to talk tough on the internet. Good luck with it.

I hope you're able to get something done in this situation, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Don't mind silvercookie, he's just a little kid that likes to talk tough on the internet. Good luck with it.
no i dont. im not talking tough.

i talk the same way to everyone i know. except parents and family. unless its a joke

i aint a little kid lol. 16 maybe younger than most on here as the majority of the site is about 23-27

but you shouldnt go around pointing fingers.

no i dont. im not talking tough.i talk the same way to everyone i know. except parents and family. unless its a joke

i aint a little kid lol. 16 maybe younger than most on here as the majority of the site is about 23-27

but you shouldnt go around pointing fingers.

But you don't know the op. If you spoke to strangers in person the way you do on here you'd get your ass kicked all the time.

I have a son that's 6 years older than you, so to me you're a little kid.

Common sense is good, if you have sense of the subject. I am in my 40s and never have been scammed on ebay. A fellow ebayer that I have bought from recommended Ronnie Peay very highly. Being a bit naive, I didn't know WHERE to look. I never Goggled until Ronnie Peay ripped me off. I just never had a need to use Google. But, like I said, Peay has changed that for me. I apologize for being so defensive. I am not use to being called out when I technically am not in the wrong. I guess my crime was not researching him. If I don't have my money this week, I go to Darlington. That simple.
His last lie to me was, "The woman that was suppose to pay me was in the hospital having seizures, man! I know you don't care about others, but I do!".

He didn't mind ripping me and a few others off! He is a stomp down thieving liar.
maybe it was Ronnie Peay who recommended himself.

I looked at the google, and it said hes his address was Larry Drive in Darlington, but they have the zip code wrong. Its 29532.

Im actually in Darlington right now, and if he still does live at that address I may can drive by and see if he still does live there.

I heard he packed up and moved to Chester, over a hour away from Darlington.

But you don't know the op. If you spoke to strangers in person the way you do on here you'd get your ass kicked all the time.
I have a son that's 6 years older than you, so to me you're a little kid.
like i said i talk to everyone the same way i talk to people on here.

the difference is is that i know when and when not to say things.

thats great you have a son 6 years older than me.

i bet he is gay anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MadDad

10+ year member
MadDad
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies