Ronnie Peay=Thief

I hope you're able to get something done in this situation, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Don't mind silvercookie, he's just a little kid that likes to talk tough on the internet. Good luck with it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

silvercookie is being a douche.

Good luck getting your cash back.

like i said i talk to everyone the same way i talk to people on here.
the difference is is that i know when and when not to say things.

thats great you have a son 6 years older than me.

i bet he is gay anyway.
Sure kid. You wouldn't talk to me this way and you wouldn't talk to him this way either man to man, or in this case man to child.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I looked at the google, and it said hes his address was Larry Drive in Darlington, but they have the zip code wrong. Its 29532.

Im actually in Darlington right now, and if he still does live at that address I may can drive by and see if he still does live there.

I heard he packed up and moved to Chester, over a hour away from Darlington.
Actually might help if you could check if the dood still lives there. Would help the OP if he has to serve papers on the guy.

And to the OP don't mind the asshats here, nobody deserves to be scammed no matter how naive they are on internet dealing. Hopefully some people here can help you.

Actually might help if you could check if the dood still lives there. Would help the OP if he has to serve papers on the guy.
And to the OP don't mind the asshats here, nobody deserves to be scammed no matter how naive they are on internet dealing. Hopefully some people here can help you.
Peay told me he was selling some land to, of all things, a church. The town wasn't Darlington. Chester may be correct. The church didn't pan out. of course, he had a super unbelievable explanation as to why it didn't. He lies like no one I've ever met.

Sure kid. You wouldn't talk to me this way and you wouldn't talk to him this way either man to man, or in this case man to child.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
like i said i know when and when not to say things to people.

and how do you manage to sell a church??

like i said i know when and when not to say things to people.
and how do you manage to sell a church??
You my friend are a real douche //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif You calim that you talk to people like that in real life huh? I bet you are a bastard child. im sorry.

OP hope you go through with this and ge this ass in jail.

nah im not.im not being a douche either.

we stopped arguin and i said good luck.

no need to add.
Tis was just a friendly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I got a good portion of money back from PayPal at the beginning of the year, but nothing from him, he still owes me quite a bit, im out about $1300 still...better than $3000 though I guess...punk son of a bish...good luck...

like i said i talk to everyone the same way i talk to people on here.
the difference is is that i know when and when not to say things.

thats great you have a son 6 years older than me.

i bet he is gay anyway.
Yep, you pretty much stated here, that you are an ******* in real life, just like your internet self. Thanks for the heads up.

this is yet again another scam that could of been avoided had someone just done a little research. if you searched for him, read all the neg feedback, and yet were still stupid enough to give him the benefit of the doubt and didnt realize it was too good to be true then you deserved to get scammed.

alot of the people getting scammed these days could of avoided it all if they would of just used a little better judgment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MadDad

10+ year member
MadDad
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views