Ronnie Peay=Thief

MadDad
10+ year member

Georgia
My son tried to buy a system from a con artist in Darlington, SC named Ronnie Peay. We sent him the money for the items. After five weeks of no items, he started giving us the run a round, making up weak and hard to believe stories (lies!). So, I demanded my money back. For the past three months he has feed me lies and I have had all I can take. A Darlington judge has suggested I go to Daelington and file criminal charges againt Peay. After exhausting all my patience, I am going to South Carolina to press charges. If anyone else on here is interested, let me know. If I don't get my money, I want his butt in jail! I don't like being lied to. I don't like someone stealing my money. Again, I am a trusting person and I gave him every opportunity to pay me back. He never offered to set up payments. He always offers excuses.

No more! I am fed up.

For what it's worth, when I confronted him with all these negative feedback I found on here, he claimed he made the all right, but you folks didn't bother to get on here and say that. Please, if he made things right, let me know. I'm tired of his constant lying. He SPENT my money and now, if it means jail time for him, I want my money!

how long ago did this happen?

he still owes me $550 from a year ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

wow.

what makes you different than everyone else that got scammed by him?

because your a dad?

if you where smart you would search and look for his other threads and post in there dumbass

refunded me both payments i made to him of 550.00.. but after I filed chargebacks and threatened the same thing you did about trying to get his ass in jail.

:/. a dad..

He stole my money in March of this year. He talks like he's a church-going good guy that has had some of the strangest setbacks. He keeps promising he's gonna pay me back, but as of today, I have nothing. You interested in prosecuting him, send me a private message. I'll let you know what goes on. He may run, but I have friends and family in South Carolina that can find him. I want my money or him in JAIL!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MadDad

10+ year member
MadDad
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views