Ronnie Peay=Thief

He stole my money in March of this year. He talks like he's a church-going good guy that has had some of the strangest setbacks. He keeps promising he's gonna pay me back, but as of today, I have nothing. You interested in prosecuting him, send me a private message. I'll let you know what goes on. He may run, but I have friends and family in South Carolina that can find him. I want my money or him in JAIL!
he is a CON-Artist a dirty no good theif...a scammer...sorry POS...that should be hung alive by his nut sack from a sugar maple tree till the ants and vultures pick him to the bones....while everyone he scammed stands around and watchs ...

wow.what makes you different than everyone else that got scammed by him?

because your a dad?

if you where smart you would search and look for his other threads and post in there dumbass
Thanks for the helpful comments! Actually, I never thought to Goggle him until he ripped me off. You must be related to him.

He stole my money in March of this year. He talks like he's a church-going good guy that has had some of the strangest setbacks. He keeps promising he's gonna pay me back, but as of today, I have nothing. You interested in prosecuting him, send me a private message. I'll let you know what goes on. He may run, but I have friends and family in South Carolina that can find him. I want my money or him in JAIL!
You must have upset god, he's not looking out for you anymore.

wow.what makes you different than everyone else that got scammed by him?

because your a dad?

if you where smart you would search and look for his other threads and post in there dumbass
i would have done research on him first...there are tons of threads about him on here. hope you get your money or he goes to jail. good luck keep us posted.
I admit I failed miserably on researching him. Someone I had once bought from on eBay recommended him and since our transaction went well, I thought Ronnie, the Thief, Peay had credibility. Anyway, it may come to nothing, but I am headed to Darlington very soon to press charges. The judge told me I may not get my money back, but he will go to prison. That doesn't help me finacially but I will feel better knowing his thieving, lying butt is in prison. The judge said I have a strong case and even though it's a long trip, I think it will be worth it to nail that scum bag.

Thanks for the helpful comments! Actually, I never thought to Goggle him until he ripped me off. You must be related to him.

that actually makes no sense asshat.

i dont scam. im not an idiot.

i have never been scammed.

i research before i buy stuff from someone

retard.

if you were smart like me you would google his name, or even on the forum here,

and you would see he has been a scammer for a few years

you fail at life.

I admit I failed miserably on researching him. Someone I had once bought from on eBay recommended him and since our transaction went well, I thought Ronnie, the Thief, Peay had credibility. Anyway, it may come to nothing, but I am headed to Darlington very soon to press charges. The judge told me I may not get my money back, but he will go to prison. That doesn't help me finacially but I will feel better knowing his thieving, lying butt is in prison. The judge said I have a strong case and even though it's a long trip, I think it will be worth it to nail that scum bag.
doesn't help you financially? I thought your son bought the stuff. Nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

You must have upset god, he's not looking out for you anymore.
The God I worship is always looking out for me. Unfortunately, I am too trusting. RONNIE PEAY has changed that aspect about me.

doesn't help you financially? I thought your son bought the stuff. Nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
He was a high school senior. I footed the bill. My son picked out the stuff.

that actually makes no sense asshat.
i dont scam. im not an idiot.

i have never been scammed.

i research before i buy stuff from someone

retard.

if you were smart like me you would google his name, or even on the forum here,

and you would see he has been a scammer for a few years

you fail at life.
Why the heck are you such a jerk?? I suppose you are very savvy, and that's good. I wasn't, but man, you are not helping a thing with your attitude or remarks.

I wish I had of known about this forum and that Peay is a scammer. I didn't. Does that warrent the harsh nae calling?

I may not be as smart as you, but I say you have a lot of maturing to do.

i'd be mad at my son for not researching then. Fail.
Yeah, well, we discussed that. Point is, Ronnie Peay is a lying thief. I want my money back, as do a few others on here. If I can't get my money back, I want him in prison.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MadDad

10+ year member
MadDad
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views