Ronnie Peay hornetsnest2k3@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talk to him often. He's always delivered on my orders...and ppl i've known....Not to speak for him....but when he had me and SPL start to refer ppl to him I think he got caught with a lot more than he could handle at the time. He wanted to expand quick, but i think he got a lil overwhelmed....I know alot of orders have got pushed back b/c of this. He even had me quit offering DD subs through him cuz the line was gettin soo long.All in all, Sorry to hear bout it man, but atleast u got ur money +50 back........

Yea i realized that he was real busy, I didnt have a problem waiting longer hence me saying i dont want my money back. Yet he sent my money back. What he did was extremely unethical. I dont know what his problem is.

I've been reading through this thread, and I can understand what you are saying. But, at the same time I have been in dealings with Ronnie before and I too have waited the 4 weeks. But, for a good cause. Where else can you get a 2500d for 400 and not have it arrive B-Stock? Yes, it may be like selling something you don't already have, but in that situation it's because he's a Promotional Company. Not like a direct internet dealer. He's basically your middle man helping you to get wholesale prices on big name things. He snapped on you, because here in SC (where we both live), people have been down playing his success. His whole goal is to create a massive car audio movement in the south east, but he's not getting his due respect because people basically think he's out to sham you when he's honestly trying to paint a bigger picture than that. So, even though what you said may have been small...it hit him harder, because thats what he's been hearing from SC. So, that was just the nail in the coffin. But, you've got to see somewhat of an honest man if he sent you your money back plus 50 out of frustration lol.

^^hes got a point. He gave you those dates, b/c those were the dates givin to him more than likely. When you ordered you had to have understood the situation that it was delayed...and y it was delayed. You knew upfront that to get that price you were ordering delayed....unless u jus jumped in no questions asked...but I kno customers are always told upfront...if u need it now go ahead and order express....then u can get it for a lil under retail.

I've been reading through this thread, and I can understand what you are saying. But, at the same time I have been in dealings with Ronnie before and I too have waited the 4 weeks. But, for a good cause. Where else can you get a 2500d for 400 and not have it arrive B-Stock? Yes, it may be like selling something you don't already have, but in that situation it's because he's a Promotional Company. Not like a direct internet dealer. He's basically your middle man helping you to get wholesale prices on big name things. He snapped on you, because here in SC (where we both live), people have been down playing his success. His whole goal is to create a massive car audio movement in the south east, but he's not getting his due respect because people basically think he's out to sham you when he's honestly trying to paint a bigger picture than that. So, even though what you said may have been small...it hit him harder, because thats what he's been hearing from SC. So, that was just the nail in the coffin. But, you've got to see somewhat of an honest man if he sent you your money back plus 50 out of frustration lol.
^^hes got a point. He gave you those dates, b/c those were the dates givin to him more than likely. When you ordered you had to have understood the situation that it was delayed...and y it was delayed. You knew upfront that to get that price you were ordering delayed....unless u jus jumped in no questions asked...but I kno customers are always told upfront...if u need it now go ahead and order express....then u can get it for a lil under retail.
I would have waited 4 weeks.. hence me saying I said i dont want my money back. Hell it was almost 4 weekds when he sent my money back. I didnt even make a big deal about it at all. I said "Sounds Good!" and "Im not rushing you and i appreciate what your doing for me" It would have been real nice if he would have just been upfront with me and told me it would take a month so we didnt have to play games. He even told me he wished he told me that. What he did wasnt right. But im not going to make a big fuss about it cause i got my money back. I just Simply posted our conversation.

http://www.floridaspl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=862

Seems to me like lots of ppl have ordered and got their stuff...He said you was being pushy. He can't control when his products get there. I assure you that if Ronnie had the amps in his shop right there he would've shipped em out, but like he said he kept thinkin they were comin....but they didn't

Response from Ronnie:

Man, I'm not gonna even get caught up in that....The dude was extremely rude and pushy from the jump. He should have posted all of the emails. I took him forever to decide to even buy an amp for 330 and then when I told him it would take apx 3 weeks he was like WHOA...I told him I'd do what I could to move him up, but honestly people had paid more and waited longer and they had to get their gear first. It saddens me that I gave this buy his money back plus interest and he still feels slightly. I told him from jump I doubted seriously I could get the amp for the "1" show he mentioned. He said, he's find something else to run.

Look first off, you got your money back, second off when you were told it would be a few weeks you could of said never mind.

I have talked with Ronnie several times along with splchoice, Ronnie has been a great guy for along time and has been around on the forums for along time. He has always come through.

He gave you your money back plus!!! You should of put down something like this.....Ronnie is a great guy. We had issues getting an amp I wanted but he sent my money back and some cause of the problems.

Sorry about your problems, If you want I got a Visonik 4000d amp fully modded I will send you tomm for $425. This way you can have an amp asap.

Believe me I know how it is.... you see something you want and you see a great price. Your all gun ho on it till it takes weeks and then your getting annoyed.

What you got to remember, he has to pre pay for stuff. If you said ok I want lets say a DD9518g set up for a 9900. You back out after the order was made.....he would be stuck with it. If you prepaid......it is yours.

He really is a good guy and trying..........you got your money back plus......most people will not do that.

Also look through here...you see how many people you just took away from him..................

What you are all missing is how was i Demanding and jumping? I said I dont want my money back!

Im not saying anything bad about him just posting our convo

I was excpecting all you guys to come over from Tempro/FloridsSPL or whatever other forums he frequents and say all this.

You made $50 out of a few weeks of hassle. If anything this should have been in the GOOD feedback. How many people would have done the same?. This is the internet, not charity. Direct me towards this guy so I can HOPE that I end up needing a refund with 15% profit.

You made $50 out of a few weeks of hassle. If anything this should have been in the GOOD feedback. How many people would have done the same?. This is the internet, not charity. Direct me towards this guy so I can HOPE that I end up needing a refund with 15% profit.
1st post in here huh?

You just came over here from a different forum ronnie frequents and signed up just to post in this thread.

I dont think I need to direct you to him, you already know him.

And his email is in the title //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sorry that someone had to come over and speak a little bit of intelligence. Actually I hardly know the guy. I got linked here.

But seriously, get over it. This does not warrant "bad feedback." Regardless of whether or not you want to say something bad about him you put this in bad feedback to wine about what? Him giving you $50? If I got $50 for every time I had to wait to get something or had to be refunded money I’d be a good bit wealthier.

You openly saying you didn’t want your money back is ground for him to have kept the money and him getting you the product when he gets you the product. Instead it seems as if he knew he had been in the wrong and wasn’t going to be able to come through in a timely manner so he refunded the money AND gave you a little extra for your hassle. Had he just given you a full refund it would be properly called neutral feedback.

Also, who cares if he was “selling something he didn’t have.” He works with dealers to get people really good hook-ups. It wasn’t like he was advertising on this forum, you went to him through some odd-ball reference. Even if this HAD gone astray you shouldn’t be giving him bad feedback here.

Sorry that someone had to come over and speak a little bit of intelligence. Actually I hardly know the guy. I got linked here.
But seriously, get over it. This does not warrant "bad feedback." Regardless of whether or not you want to say something bad about him you put this in bad feedback to wine about what? Him giving you $50? If I got $50 for every time I had to wait to get something or had to be refunded money I’d be a good bit wealthier.

You openly saying you didn’t want your money back is ground for him to have kept the money and him getting you the product when he gets you the product. Instead it seems as if he knew he had been in the wrong and wasn’t going to be able to come through in a timely manner so he refunded the money AND gave you a little extra for your hassle. Had he just given you a full refund it would be properly called neutral feedback.

Also, who cares if he was “selling something he didn’t have.” He works with dealers to get people really good hook-ups. It wasn’t like he was advertising on this forum, you went to him through some odd-ball reference. Even if this HAD gone astray you shouldn’t be giving him bad feedback here.

I just posted posted our convo.. Infact why am i even trying to discuss this with someone who is coming over here from other forums that ronnie frequents.

Im not going to argue with you the emails speak for themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ThomasG

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
ThomasG
Sick Lake city
Start date