Ronnie Peay hornetsnest2k3@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol num nuts up here thinks he can get his amp fast fast for the cheap price he paid ronnie offers delayed pricing WHICH you paid, can come any where from 2-4 weeks depending on how things roll exactly like he said, therefore you unpatient self like he said from the begining if you want it faster you pay more "express" you gotta know whats going down before you start pulling your hair out ronnie has never had one complaint nor has he scammed or done anything wrong from whta he said, i ordererd from and so has many other people check floridaspl.com or termpro where the big boys roll and ask about him...one guy like ur self who is so worried about a couple of days which is well worth the price you paid for a sweet amp is dumb man..Ronnie is true honest and you will see where this dudes will be here pretty soon. sorry to hear your mad and all but dont call someone out when DELAYED means wait. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I just posted posted our convo.. Infact why am i even trying to discuss this with someone who is coming over here from other forums that ronnie frequents.

Im not going to argue with you the emails speak for themselves
yes they do...say im wrong but did ronnie say u were on delayed pricing or express i do belive he told you that you can get faster if you pay more am i wrong? delayed is giving the person a chance to buy an amp for a great price only thing they gotta pay is waiting period. a couple days wont hurt, he also goes by what his shops tell him something u need to understand, and like the top post said this has nothing to do with feedback ur amp was coming just was a "couple" days late cause of shop reasons. u had a great price again sorry to hear your loss

if he gave a refund plus 50 bucks i dont understand why this is up here nor do i see why it should be up here anyway.....want an amp now pay amp now price and be done with it.

one again the emails speak for themselves

I see you Have the deaf squad entertainment logo that ronnie represents

Your to dense to get

I SAID I DIDNT WANT MY MONEY BACK I WAS WILLING TO WAIT LONGER I ACKNOWLEDGED IT WAS DELAYED

Clear enough for you? Despite the date he garunteed I still waited patiently, and was willing to wait even longer hence me saying I dont want my money back.

no matter what i say all the ppl with Deaf Squad in their sig and ppl who just came over here from other forums they arent going to get it. Ive been clear as can get

OK, so you didn’t want a refund, but he sent it anyway. That doesn’t make a lick of sense. Even still, if you really wanted the amp from him why didn’t you send it back? You STILL came out $50 ahead.

Amongst all this it doesn’t explain why this is in BAD feedback. Are you mad that he gave you a refund and $50. FYI this is the USA, he has the right to refuse service, that doesn’t warrant bad feedback.

If you wanted to post your dealings with him, fine, dont call it bad feedback because it isnt.

OK, so you didn’t want a refund, but he sent it anyway. That doesn’t make a lick of sense. Even still, if you really wanted the amp from him why didn’t you send it back? You STILL came out $50 ahead.
Amongst all this it doesn’t explain why this is in BAD feedback. Are you mad that he gave you a refund and $50. FYI this is the USA, he has the right to refuse service, that doesn’t warrant bad feedback.

If you wanted to post your dealings with him, fine, dont call it bad feedback because it isnt.

Thank you!

How about that?

Here is what I think. I think you expected expediance and didnt get it. I think you arent showing us ALL of the e-mails. The last one doesnt offer closure for either of you. I think that you wanted it one way and when you realized that isnt how it worked you got irritated so you figured you would go and rant about it on a site where he doesnt do much business.

Here is where you shot yourself in the foot. Originally, you didnt state that he gave you $50. You where hopeing for a lot of "man that ***** for you" sympathy from fellow members. It started to happen, then it backfired.

As a female, I've dealt with a lot of bytchin in my time...This is really sad that someone had to come on the internet and bad mouth a good guy..As a member of Deaf Squad and a board member, I just wanted to say lets shut this shyt down amd take the high road because that's not what Deaf Squad is about. We are just some average visionaries that trying to bring car audio to the platform where it needs to be..Its naysayers like Thomas is why car audio is in the state where it is now..I'm not on here to argue with muthafukkers or have 10 pages on this nonsense. I'm to basic say*shut the fukk up*. We appreciate the backing of our members on this thread. It shows that we are an united front and we are trendsetters of audio.. So benchwarmers stay where the hell you at and be a witness to want this is going to be...I dont have to answer negative responses to my reply..All I got to say is this, i'm not a chat gangsta or an internet thug, or keyboard commando. I'm just the "fiyah" thats going to burn your azz in the lanes...So miss me with that negative bs because you will talking to your **** self..This thread is currently shut the fukk down...Thank you and good luck Thomas. See you in the lanes.....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:

this is nuts...

I get a good chuckle from all the ppl coming over here from Deaf Squad especially the one who said shes the "fiyah who is going to burn my azz".. Lol they are making it a bigger deal than it is. I just posted mine and ronies convo.

He's not complaining as much about the refund as he is the fact that he missed the comp. Ronnie dint guarantee it would b there....and tried his best....the end....

Ronnie Peay:

"Since Thomas have selective memory, ask him how many times I stressed to guarantee his gear asap by paying double what he paid. He told me about ONE show he had on April 17th and I told him I couldn't have the amp by then; but I would try to have it as quickly as I can. I've turned down deals for 4 memphis 4kws for Spring break nationals beacuse people needed they gear for that show. As a competitor, I know how it feels not to have your gear on time. So I ask everyone beforehand do they have a show coming up, to see if we could meet that date or not. As a final goodwill gesture, despite this thread, DSE is prepared to give Thomas all entry fee money he feels he lost whether he attended the show or not between April 21st and May 5th. I feel this is much more than fair."

He's not complaining as much about the refund as he is the fact that he missed the comp. Ronnie dint guarantee it would b there....and tried his best....the end....
Ronnie Peay:

"Since Thomas have selective memory, ask him how many times I stressed to guarantee his gear asap by paying double what he paid. He told me about ONE show he had on April 17th and I told him I couldn't have the amp by then; but I would try to have it as quickly as I can. I've turned down deals for 4 memphis 4kws for Spring break nationals beacuse people needed they gear for that show. As a competitor, I know how it feels not to have your gear on time. So I ask everyone beforehand do they have a show coming up, to see if we could meet that date or not. As a final goodwill gesture, despite this thread, DSE is prepared to give Thomas all entry fee money he feels he lost whether he attended the show or not between April 21st and May 5th. I feel this is much more than fair."

Read the emails. and i never told ronnie i had a show on the 17th. But i was asking to recieve my amp on Apr 13th and he said if i want my amp by then i have to pay 7xx.xx it was somewhere around seven hundred dollars but if i payed the delay price 350$ i could get it by the 17th..

what everyone doesnt understand is that i wasnt terribly pissed off about not getting it by then even though he said he could. Everyone makes mistakes Ronnie is human. I had no problem waiting longer though Hence me saying i dont want my money back..

I dont know how many times i have to say that.

Well then, let it go...And about you laughing about me bring the "fiyah" to your azz, dont flatter yourself...It wasnt directed only to you..But if you going have 10, 000 watts, lets do this..FYI: Ronnie didnt send me....I understand that you're young and you need a posse to back you up;but the next time you post, post correctly please....Im done with this.....Im too cute to argue with kids....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ThomasG

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
ThomasG
Sick Lake city
Start date
Participants