silver02alty=a$$hole

stuckinok
5,000+ posts

Sick My Duck
I bought a Adire Audio Ampman Revolution from him that i had installed professionaly at a shop in my friends car. The RCAs were bad and the amp goes into protect after 15secs.. Now he tells me that its my fault and i installed it wrong...when i asked him about insurence he said he didnt get any because i didnt ask for it...WTF this is ******** i didnt mees the amp up and as a seller you must stand up to your produt no matter what.....people that know me on this site know that iam not full of **** and iam a striaght up guy....but stay away from this a-hole and i hope he reads this because he is full of ****...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Funny how the amp worked fine for me for over a month, and now it doesn't work all of a sudden. Ive talked back and forth with you enough.

Call me an *******? Ive done nothing but run around in circles for you to make this transaction go as smoothly as possible. When the post office lost your other package, i spent hours of my time trying to locate it for you so that you would be happy. I mailed your **** out 2-3 day priority and spent an extra $20.00 so that your ass could have the amps faster than regular ground mail. I did this out of courtesy to you and i thought i would do something nice for someone. You didn't even ask for this.

If i was such a scammer, wouldn't i try and hide the fact that the US Amps was defective when i listed it on eBay as well. I could have just bold face denied it to whoever bought it on there too. I didn't because im not a f'king liar or a thief.

The amp worked 100% while it was in my possession. It never cut off or went into protect or had any problems whatsoever. When you received it, you said that you were happy and that it was in even better condition than i had described it to be. Now it no longer works and im supposed to take it back? And refund your money? Im done typing, read this link if you need to see anymore.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219445

it was in better looks then you described but when i have it hooked up it stops working? i dont care how well it worked for you the thing is that it doesnt work for me..The shop told you that it worked for 10min then cut out so obviously there is something wrong with it...its not my fault you need to stand buy your sales man not cop out and say its my fault

you might just want to do a visa chargeback becuse somthing like that happend to me a few mos ago.

paypal does not give a flying crap if the item is good or bad only that you recieved it or that it was sent (and i dint even get my item, a hole shipped to a diffrent address and paypal accepted that !!!).

same thing happend to someone else on the roe forum a few weeks ago and again paypal did not refund cash, becuse the item was sent to him but the item wasent even working.

if i had to do it again, i would just call visa first and get your money back.

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=19936

Tony:Well.... i lost the case against him in the paypal dispute. Paypals policy says they can only refund when the shipment is not recieved or never took place. They can't refund you for something you did recieve but is not in the condition as promised.... so im **** outa luck unless this guy somehow gets morals and decides to not steal money from someone he's never met.

you might just want to do a visa chargeback becuse somthing like that happend to me a few mos ago.
paypal does not give a flying crap if the item is good or bad only that you recieved it or that it was sent (and i dint even get my item, a hole shipped to a diffrent address and paypal accepted that !!!).

same thing happend to someone else on the roe forum a few weeks ago and again paypal did not refund cash, becuse the item was sent to him but the item wasent even working.

if i had to do it again, i would just call visa first and get your money back.
will do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stuckinok

5,000+ posts
Sick My Duck
stuckinok
Rio Rancho, NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied