rockford punch hx2

Participant count
  • Participant list
uh no, that's incorrect. the hx2 is good for spl! i have also seen them used for sq. stereo one(store near me) has a neon(i believe) set up for sq and spl and it uses hx2's. they say it works real well.

if i'm correct, i believe that the hx2's are fosgate's top line.

i have the 12 punch hx2s they are awsome for spl i personally think. they also d have pretty good sq. i am also thinkin about gettin 2 more of them and another amp tta will be just crazy. this is jsut what i think though.

today i purchased two punch hx2 8's. they KILL the cerwin-vega 8d4's that WERE in the box. i had to make a spacer so that the hx2's would fit but man for 8's!!!??!!! i wish i had more room for power hx2 10's or 12's(even punch wouldn't matter). for the price this subs make some spl and decent sq.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.