rockford fosgate vs. alpine R-series

tdrayton

Im new to this audio chat, but im looking into upgrading my sound system in my car(Benz-1999 c 280sport). and the sells person at one store said to install rockfords 5' 1/4 in the fronts and 6'1/2 in the rear, and add a Kenwood 640watt amp to it,and use a pioneer cd player,, but then at another store i was told to use a alpine player with the R-series speakers,and the alpine amp. I want the best i can install in my car, so if anyone knows of either of these products, or anything else i could put in. iwould apperciate the advice!!!!!

they're both feeding you stuff...

one place wants you to buy frm then, same with the other place.

but, i'd probably go with the Type-R speakers and amp, but still go with the pioneer HU

oh and dont listen to car audio stores, just use the stores to listen to the component sets of something. ordering online is much cheaper and we can suggest u the best bang for the buck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.