SOLD Rockford Fosgate stuff for sale

quinby23
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Yes, I have a few things I am wanting to sell and I want to see what people would give for them here is what I got.

Rockford Fosgate 9200 cd player- A friend gave this to me and I havent hooked it up to anything but I did stick it to a battery and everything lite up so it must work. I would like to know what someone might give for this it comes with the remote.

Rockford Fosgate 1500 watt amp- This amp is new and still has a year warranty and its a 2 channel with 555 watts to each or bridge it to push out a hard 1500 watts.

Rockford Fosgate 10' HX2- This speaker is not very old still in great condition has never been pushed to its limit and I am taking offers.

Rockford Fosgate 200.4 amp= This amp is a great amp to push thos door speaker and it works great taking offers on this to.

Rockford Fosgate 5 1/4 speakers great condition and will hook up and sound great with the 200.4 amp

I also have 4 sets of tweeter one pair is jensen and they are 120 watts and the other set is a pair of panasonics and they are all 120 watts so if you are interested in any of this stuff just tell me a price and dont be stupid about the price either..

I'm Also willing to trade on some of this stuff just tell me what you have and what you want and I will tell you if I want to trade or not. I also have some pics but I cant get them to load on here so just leave a reply with your email and tell me what you want to see and I will email you a pic thanks shawn

I am selling the amp for $300 shipped. If you want some pics just reply on here with your email and I will send some to you thanks

I will sell this amp to you for $85 shipped tell me if your interested.

I will get the pics to you as soon as I can get them uploaded.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.