SOLD Rockford Fosgate BD1500.1

evilsaint
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have an almost new Rockford Fosgate BD1500.1 for sale or trade. I've only used it for about a month, screwed down tight in my install. It puts out 750 watts RMSx1 at 4Ohms. and 1500 wattsRMS x 1 at 2Ohms. Its underrated though, the birth certificate says 1607 watts RMS at 2Ohms. I have everything that came with the amp, including the manual, warranty card, hex wrenches, punch bass knob,side covers, and some other stuff. There's a small crack (about 2 or 3 mm long) in the RF icon in the middle, but you have to be about a foot away from it to see it. Otherwise the amp is in perfect condition. The gain knob hasn't even moved from it's lowest level since it came out the box. Any offers will be considered. I'll pay for half of the shipping charges, which should be about $30-$35 anywhere in the US.

Evilsaint@techemail.com

sorry raven, i got a heavy discount and stil paid 575 for it. Retail is $999 or $1050. Plus, i've only been using it to push 1 12" alpine type-r. Explains why I have the gain all the way down:)

Sorry, it would be a pretty good deal, but I kinda need to trade for a 2 channel amp with about 400-500 watts RMS per channel, or for two subs with about that power handling. Sorry but thanks anyways.

I appreciate the offer, but, i need an amp that does 400-500 X 2 RMS, or two subs that I could power with my old amp, because I can only use this BD1500.1 with one of my subs right now, because I have 2 4Ohm DVC subs, so I can't wire them into a 2Ohm load, and the amp isn't 1Ohm stable. Thanks anyways

I have the BD1000@1 and just the record, it is stable at 1 ohm,

I have two 12" punch power dvcs (duel 4 ohm voice coils) running in parrellel.

IT worked for 1.5 years, without overheating and or shutting off.

Now i have 2 - JL 13w7's (1.5 ohm duel voice coil) subs running in a series parrelel configuration yeilding 1.5 ohms total. So i wasn't hesitant to hook that up since its running much more safely. But its just a thought, Its up to you if you don't want to give it a shot, I guess no amp is created equally. But Def satisfied with this amp. It could take the pounding thats for sure.

I could under your hesitation though and completely understand.

Originally posted by evilsaint I appreciate the offer, but, i need an amp that does 400-500 X 2 RMS, or two subs that I could power with my old amp, because I can only use this BD1500.1 with one of my subs right now, because I have 2 4Ohm DVC subs, so I can't wire them into a 2Ohm load, and the amp isn't 1Ohm stable. Thanks anyways
I have a 1200.1 that needs to be fixed...the JBL guy told me i would vos no more than 30 bucks...

i have two rockford power 350s brand new.... i'lltrade those two for that amp...hhmmm maybe.. if you convinced me enough... i dont really trust buying used amps..

Everbody wants to know what to get. While I'm from Houston and I'm black so u have to have heavy bang. I have 2 18" ma audio woofers and a ma 2500 watt amp. I gonna sell this but i cant its my love i broke my truck lock with this set up. I'm lookin for something new 6 12"or 4 15". halla at ya boy

Originally posted by big prince Everbody wants to know what to get. While I'm from Houston and I'm black so u have to have heavy bang. I have 2 18" ma audio woofers and a ma 2500 watt amp. I gonna sell this but i cant its my love i broke my truck lock with this set up. I'm lookin for something new 6 12"or 4 15". halla at ya boy
If from Roxboro and I bez white...werd to the China man Dog:furious:

L8a home slice, I bez chillin at da crib wit my honey

werd:cool:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.