Rockford Component speaker help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm sure there is. Cant say for sure tho. I installed the t1 6x9 coaxil, ran off HU power and sounds solid. Hope that helps a lil

If they will be seeing a true 75w or more, night and day difference. If you are running them off the deck or a smaller amp, the T1s are a bit more efficient and will be louder.

On more power the T2s are much more full sounding. T3s a huge step up from that. Haven't had the privilege of hearing the T5s but I'm not paying $1600/set to find out either.

EDIT: I'm soon to put T1s on my 300.4 because it's not enough power to warrant the T2 or T3s.

In my big build I'm doing a 900.4 bridged per T3 set.

If they will be seeing a true 75w or more, night and day difference. If you are running them off the deck or a smaller amp, the T1s are a bit more efficient and will be louder.
On more power the T2s are much more full sounding. T3s a huge step up from that. Haven't had the privilege of hearing the T5s but I'm not paying $1600/set to find out either.

EDIT: I'm soon to put T1s on my 300.4 because it's not enough power to warrant the T2 or T3s.

In my big build I'm doing a 900.4 bridged per T3 set.
so your saying if you amp the t2 there will be a night and day difference between the t1 amped and the t2 amped

so your saying if you amp the t2 there will be a night and day difference between the t1 amped and the t2 amped
If it's a decent size amp yes. If they are both seeing 50w you would still probably be better doing a T1. If you use some of the larger multi-channel amps out there the T2 amped will sound loads better than the T1 amped.

If it's a decent size amp yes. If they are both seeing 50w you would still probably be better doing a T1. If you use some of the larger multi-channel amps out there the T2 amped will sound loads better than the T1 amped.
Ok thank you the amp i have right now is about 90 rms x 4 so im thinking the t2 would be a better choice

Rockford t400-4 the birth sheet said 87 x4 i think
You could do well w/ T2s.

Unless you want to get rid of that T400-4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

You could do well w/ T2s.Unless you want to get rid of that T400-4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
Yeah i plan on keeping that amp so you think the t2 will sound better on that amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.