• Thread starter Non-Member
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 703
    Participant count
  • Participant list
N

Non-Member

Are Rockford Fosgate punch hx2 15" good subs?

what sizes do they make for the infinity perfects?

and what amp should i power the fosgate?

and what amp would i power the infinity with?

The RF hx2 15" is a very good sub which has won many comps....

I'd power it with a RF 800.2 or higher amp.

They make lots of sizes for infinity..10" 12" 15" I'm not sure if there is an infinity 18" or not...

I would still go with a RF amp....

Adam Chandler

if i got two infinity's 12", what RF amp should i power it with?

and my friend is in the process of getting one RF hx2 15", he's powering it with a bd 1000.1, will the 800 be enough power for the subs full potential?

The 800 will run the Infinity Perfects just fine. If you apply a larger amp, I don't think that the subs output would increase by much. The only benifit you will receive from a larger amp is that you will not have to push the gains as hard in order to get the response that you want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.