Review: Second Skin Part 2

Had to do the above why??
Rubber Manufacture out of business pretty much forcing all the companies to have to find a new company and formulation?
Rubber manufacturer out of business?

Not following you here. I am not sure about other companies looking for rubber suppliers but we get the addatives from a few different sources.

Mobil Exxon is the largest and there is no short supply of "rubber".

We have been working on a new butyl hybrid for quite some time now. Unlike many of the sound deadening companies out there, we own the fomulation to our butyl adhesive. In fact, I have about 30 different formulas I can pull from that fit the bill for sound deadening purposes. Tons more for different applications.

The new hybrid butyl is something we have been developing to increase performance.

We have always strived to improve our products, so increasing the rubber content of the adhesive is just one more way.

We are also reducing the amount of carbon black from the formula in order to make the product lighter grey rather than black. Just another way to set our selves aside from the other companies out there.

ANT

Rubber manufacturer out of business?Not following you here. I am not sure about other companies looking for rubber suppliers but we get the addatives from a few different sources.

Mobil Exxon is the largest and there is no short supply of "rubber".

We have been working on a new butyl hybrid for quite some time now. Unlike many of the sound deadening companies out there, we own the fomulation to our butyl adhesive. In fact, I have about 30 different formulas I can pull from that fit the bill for sound deadening purposes. Tons more for different applications.

The new hybrid butyl is something we have been developing to increase performance.

We have always strived to improve our products, so increasing the rubber content of the adhesive is just one more way.

We are also reducing the amount of carbon black from the formula in order to make the product lighter grey rather than black. Just another way to set our selves aside from the other companies out there.

ANT
spamWithCheese.png

I thought this is about "customer service."

Please keep your spam contained in your own website and forums.

spamWithCheese.png

I thought this is about "customer service."

Please keep your spam contained in your own website and forums.
this is my thread and I dont mind since it pertains about the company.

thanxasscomeagain

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.