Review: Second Skin Part 2

slam
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Some of u read my other review on the Damp Pro in this thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428587

I was satisfied and impressed with the product except the backing was a lil pain in my butt. Ant did a little research on the batch and it was smashed, letting the backing stick more to the product.

I am very impressed with Ant's customer service. WHY? First, I did not purchase the Damp Pro nor did I get it from him. It was giving to me from another member and I simply posted a review. Ant then contacted me and apologized about the situation and sent another box of Damp Pro no questions asked.... besides where I got it from so he can research it.

BTW, the paper backing peeled off like a charm on the new box of Damp Pro. Damp Pro sticks very well and is thicker then the other products I used. I'll post more vids of what this product does.

Thanks for great customer service Ant!!!

Daniel

Some of u read my other review on the Damp Pro in this thread:
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428587

I was satisfied and impressed with the product except the backing was a lil pain in my butt. Ant did a little research on the batch and it was smashed, letting the backing stick more to the product.

I am very impressed with Ant's customer service. WHY? First, I did not purchase the Damp Pro nor did I get it from him. It was giving to me from another member and I simply posted a review. Ant then contacted me and apologized about the situation and sent another box of Damp Pro no questions asked.... besides where I got it from so he can research it.

BTW, the paper backing peeled off like a charm on the new box of Damp Pro

Thanks for great customer service Ant!!!

Daniel
Waits for jamesbang and possy to arrive

Glad you appreciate the hookup.

You got one of the last batches of silver foil Damplifier Pro we are making.

From this point forward, Damplifier and Damplifier Pro will both be made with the black annodized foil. We have also been reformulating the adheisve to have a higher rubber content, with different fillers. Overall the adhesiev is going to be much more elastomeric and grey, rather than black.

Resend me your address and I'll get you out some samples of the Damplifier Black, once it comes out (10 days or so)

ANT

I do remember reading the old thread about the backing and i am impressed that ant sent you another batch w/o any hesitation. Lucky you. Can't wait to see pics of the anodized black foil product.

Deadener Wars!
Hell, we need something to keep ourselves entertained since the East/West coast rapper thing died down years ago.
Deadener war doesn't describe the current events. It's more like an ethical war, IMO.

With the recent bad choices made by the owner of SS, I see this "hook up" as a sign of an attempt at redemption rather than "customer service." It could be an act of persuasion maybe. The OP isn't a even a (paying)customer.

If I had some of the 'supposedly' bad batch of the PTA backing, I'd want a "hook up" as well, especially if I paid for the PTA backing.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

We have also been reformulating the adheisve to have a higher rubber content, with different fillers. Overall the adhesiev is going to be much more elastomeric and grey, rather than black.ANT
Had to do the above why??

Rubber Manufacture out of business pretty much forcing all the companies to have to find a new company and formulation?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.