Image Dynamics Sound Processor?

Participant count
  • Participant list

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
was looking through car domain and came across this, guy has it listed as a sound processor but after looking on their site.. couldn't find anything about it. I have been wanting to try some IDMAX subs in my new ride and just came across this and figured maybe someone knew something about it.

2395270020_large.jpg

was looking through car domain and came across this, guy has it listed as a sound processor but after looking on their site.. couldn't find anything about it. I have been wanting to try some IDMAX subs in my new ride and just came across this and figured maybe someone knew something about it.
2395270020_large.jpg
That is the ID One Processor. Only a VERY few were made as samples/prototypes. The project was canned after a years worth of engineering and design work had been done. We are currently working on a similar piece for intoduction next year.

That is the ID One Processor. Only a VERY few were made as samples/prototypes. The project was canned after a years worth of engineering and design work had been done. We are currently working on a similar piece for intoduction next year.
very nice looking unit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif terrible news that it was canned //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Look forward to seeing the similar unit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Working on something that comes out next year? Really? Next year or much later than that?

I am not trying to start any crap just so you know.

Just one question.

This is not going to be like last time right. Were ID makes statements like above and then it never comes to market.

I am a ID fan love the products but please don't get us all spun up again just to decide to know produce the product.

Seems like the proper DSP chips ect. are out there now. Looking at the DSP6, BitOne and some day the MS8 and DSP8. So hopefully you guys will release this thing this time.

alas this is one of the tragedies of the 12v industry. plans are made but sometimes never come to be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif i'd pay alot of money for one of those.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.