Review of wiring diagram

Participant count
  • Participant list

DizzyChaz

AZ
Can i get some feedback on if this wiring diagram is correct. It is currently wired differently by a shop and i think it is wrong and think the picture is how it is suppose to be? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well she is just about done with all the prior issues and has come together well. I still dont think the power is ran right! If somone could look over this diagram and give me some insight that would be great!

I would tie the grounds together at one point at the frame and run a wire of the alt to the 2400's in back (so it is not passing through front battery)

How big is the alt? Why so many distribution blocks? I would hook up each of the 2000 watt amps to a 2400 directly.

Thanks audiolife!

Thats why I posted this because Im just getting back into car audio after like 12 years and the company who hooked it up had a bad installer and its been 3 month of wiring mess. Finally I just pulled it all out and rewired it myself but got confussed. Thanks for the help! I think you rattled something in my head

because im starting to remember now.

I believe the alternator is a HO 220 amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.