Review: Building a Decent Audio System in my 350Z

Participant count
  • Participants list

VoodooBoot

Europe
Hello, guys.

I am new to car audio and to the forum. I hope I am not breaking the forum rules by posting this thread.

I'd like to replace the stock Bose system in my 2008 Nissan 350Z. My goal is to have a decent sounding system, as the Bose hurts my ears. I don't want a loud system, or something high-end. Just a decent sounding setup.

In terms of budget, the setup below is about 600 EUR (excl. cabling and box), which is what I would like to spend.

I have limited space for the amplifier and the subwoofer.

Here's a list of the components that I am considering:

Does that setup make sense, or am I making a huge mistake there? Any suggestions for optimizing?

Thanks, guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.