Revenge is a dish that is best when served cold...

d cha p
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I work at a restaurant here and about a week ago two kids in a white car(caught on tape), broke into five cars in the employee parking lot. They took about 100 cd’s, one set of alpine type r 10's, an alpine deck, and 2 stock radio’s(WTF). Today after closing, an employee was walking to her car and saw the same two with the same car in the act. She then ran back into the restaurant and notified a few of us. One of the servers and I ran out to the parking lot with the intent to just scare them off. Well after a few choice words were exchanged, we threw down right there in the parking lot and whooped their asses. It was the best feeling in the world to give those little bastards what they deserved... even if my manager chewed our asses for it afterward.

i say you should have dragged thier sorry asses INSIDE n stuck thier head in a vat of boilin grease.... n scarred thier face for life. who cares if you spend a little time in jail...

i say you should have dragged thier sorry asses INSIDE n stuck thier head in a vat of boilin grease.... n scarred thier face for life. who cares if you spend a little time in jail...
not my choice of action, but effective //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif

I work at a restaurant here and about a week ago two kids in a white car(caught on tape), broke into five cars in the employee parking lot. They took about 100 cd’s, one set of alpine type r 10's, an alpine deck, and 2 stock radio’s(WTF). Today after closing, an employee was walking to her car and saw the same two with the same car in the act. She then ran back into the restaurant and notified a few of us. One of the servers and I ran out to the parking lot with the intent to just scare them off. Well after a few choice words were exchanged, we threw down right there in the parking lot and whooped their asses. It was the best feeling in the world to give those little bastards what they deserved... even if my manager chewed our asses for it afterward.
Kudos to 'ya. I would've done the exact thing, then held them down while I called the police.

grease... **** the police and take justice into your own hands....

shoot the bastards... wanna buy a single shot 10guage?? almost garaunteed to hit your target //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Saw off the 10 guage and use a Buckshot - hit the target and them some.

Kudos to ya, d cha p. I don't think you could have handled it better.

Saw off the 10 guage and use a Buckshot - hit the target and them some.
Kudos to ya, d cha p. I don't think you could have handled it better.

yeah, cause getting in a fight can really get your gear back...

you shouldve called the cops with the thieves license plate number

and maybe when they got caught you couldve at least hoped to

get your stuff back...

but fighting in your work parking lot is a great idea too...

yeah, cause getting in a fight can really get your gear back...
you shouldve called the cops with the thieves license plate number

and maybe when they got caught you couldve at least hoped to

get your stuff back...

but fighting in your work parking lot is a great idea too...
Always somebody hatin......

Good job Thats the way to take the law into your own hands. Altho, it didn't get your stuff back. Well, many many people thnk that if you callt he police you will get your equipment back. Well, that happens RARELY! If you have the serial number on the hu/amp/ or whatever, then you can prove it's yours. If not, then I don't know what to tell ya'.

But good job on the @$$ kickin'.

Always somebody hatin......

not hating... but c'mon... we are supposed to be civilized...

fighing just lowers you to the same level of the thieves...

and whoever said about shooting them...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif youre //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/coolflash.gif.4f9740e1268764cfe452b9259e375e3b.gif

Well then its simple, don't wanna get shot then don't steal other people's stuff. If you don't wanna get electrocuted dont stick your finger in a soclet...

I doubt that the police would have gotten there in time... Plus we had all that adrenalin pumping, kinda got carried away in the heat of the moment.

P.S. I have never parked in the employee parking lot for this exact reason...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.