resonant engineering vs Elemental designs

well, all eD bashing aside

if you want all out sq go Ov2, if you want sql then it's Ov2 vs SE look at both and see which fits the bill better, spl go sx without a doubt

Not trying to be a dick,although i am, but it seems that people bandwagon bash ED although most havent heard there new stuff. It seems,to me, that they are basing their opinions on the problems they experienced in older models

Not trying to be a dick,although i am, but it seems that people bandwagon bash ED although most havent heard there new stuff. It seems,to me, that they are basing their opinions on the problems they experienced in older models

and past experiences w/ cs

yes, yes that is true.

their CS, business ethic, and total lack of perception of time still SHINES tho.

So I'm assuming you haven't dealt with eD lately? Until you do, keep the bashing to a minimal.
lately?

if you had a bad experience with a company in the past, would you buy more products from them?

or a defective sub......

I have heard an SE and it was surprising, wasn't expecting much, but shook the whole room on the sound board...

a;; them fuggin links and i dont see any prices. if ppl on this board werent so busy to tell someone to go look for it themselves, then we might actually be able to DISCUSS something on this discussion board =/

well if you would have looked harder you would have "found the prices" anyway I'm not gonna bit*h over something stupid but the link you copied has another link within it posted by "REQ" which leads you to the prices.

k thx

lately?
if you had a bad experience with a company in the past, would you buy more products from them?

or a defective sub......

I have heard an SE and it was surprising, wasn't expecting much, but shook the whole room on the sound board...
I agree. If a company put a bad foot forward in the past, why would we be obligated to give them another chance when their new line of products comes out.

a;; them fuggin links and i dont see any prices. if ppl on this board werent so busy to tell someone to go look for it themselves, then we might actually be able to DISCUSS something on this discussion board =/
Yeah...forget searching for something......lets take the easy way out and, instead of looking for the answer ourself (and maybe accidently learning something in the process), lets all just ask the same question that was asked yesterday and expect somebody to do all the footwork for us //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif I mean, hey, this is America....we are one of the laziest countries on the planet; I perfer to have somebody else do everything for me, even if I could have just done it quicker myself and maybe picked up some info that I wasn't aware of before in the process. And god forbid I pick up the phone and call someone (such as RE to ask about pricing and if I could even buy direct in my area), lets make someone else dig through old posts and find the information for me, since I'm too damn lazy. And hell would freeze over if I would even look through the first page of threads in each forum before asking a question.....that's unheard of!! I'll just post the exact same thing already asked 3 times by 3 other people just today.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.