req will have a new sq vehicle. pic of the car. project log soon.

nice VW mang, 1.8t or vr6?

can't wait to see the buildup on this, hope i can get some idea's from it, im buying a 4th gen GTI when i get my taxes back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thats a good looking VW. I may have to come up to VA beach when you get things started. You should get those IDW 15s that r on eBay...if they're still there. I think it was a guy that was an ID team member.

You need to PM me...I may have something that you would probably love to have, to join the ID family thats going in.

96max, let me know what that is you are talking about.

avastang. i finish lots of ****. you just neglect to pay attention.

its a gti 1.8t and the color is "silverstone grey" - the rare dark grey gunmetal looking color. and i dont like the new ones eaither. *shrug*

should be fun though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Long time no see req. I'm taking the ASVAB test January 24th.

good luck man! make sure you do research on the jobs you are interested in because they wont tell you what you will be doing at all!! they will sit you down, make you choose a job that day, and thats it. you will have to do that job for the next xxx amount of years.

so do reasearch and tell the person what you are interested in.

the install? hopefully a false floor and the IDQ15's ib in the back. its gonna be sick i think //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.